Kylie is sick :(

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 9th, 2009, 10:19 AM
SamanthaRose's Avatar Veteran
She has a cold. I was scared last night because her nose was all stuffed up and she couldn't breathe and was making gurgling/drowning noises. And sneezing and coughing. So i took her to the hospital and there is not anything they can do about it because she is so little. i just have to keep sucking out her nose and using saline drops. (which i haven't got yet) i feel so bad. She just looks so pathetic and sad. Me and my MIL had to stay up with her all night because every time you put her down she screams and it makes her breathing worse. I just wish i could make her all better. She is miserable.

Thank you Tasha_Mae for my Amazing siggie!!!
October 9th, 2009, 10:41 AM
MrsSteele's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to MrsSteele Send a message via Yahoo to MrsSteele
I know how you feel...My Kylie has a little bit of a cold too, I think she caught it from her big brother but who knows..but yeah she has a hard time breathing too..I just keep sucking her nose out and it seems to help for a few hours until she gets stuffy again...hang in there, our babies will get better!
October 9th, 2009, 10:43 AM
hoping4more
so sorry hun. that alwasy stinks especially when they are so little. i hope she gets better real soon.
October 9th, 2009, 11:00 AM
BellaBellski's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd buy one of those wedge positioners so she isn't laying flat on her back. That should help stuff drain. Mattea was very stuffy/congested in her first few weeks, I know how scary/helpless it can feel. There was one night she was all mucusy and couldn't breathe and I had to stick my fingers in her mouth and clear out the gunk. We used Saline nose drops before bed and kept her on an incline.

good luck hun!

Proud Mommy to Mattea Lilian born February 21st 2007 - 7lbs 14oz &
Owen Markus James born October 21st 2009 - 10lbs
Forever loving & Missing ~Damian~ born into heaven August 13th 2008
October 9th, 2009, 01:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You could put a few drops of breastmilk in each nostril with an eye dropper a few times a day for 3 or so days, that will help her get over her cold faster.
October 9th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Snowpeas
I'm sorry to hear your little ones are sick!!

Also being able to take them into a hot steamy room (like the bathroom running a hot shower) can really help to break it up too.
October 9th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
I hope she feels better soon!

Michael(17), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(9), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
October 9th, 2009, 09:15 PM
*Hayley*
poor girl I hope she feels better soon!

Topic Tools Search this Topic