Feeling Off

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2009, 08:55 AM
*Hayley*
It's Fleet Week in San Francisco this weekend and DH wants to go, but i just don't feel right. I've been having contractions all morning, but they're just BH. I still want to get out of the house and do something today, but at the same time it's cold and foggy out. Basically, I'm being a whiny brat. Thanks for listening.
October 10th, 2009, 09:12 AM
Snowpeas
((hugs))

Maybe it's a sign of things happening soon?
October 10th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I understand Haley ... I was supposed to have my car in a United Airlines Car Show in conjunction with Fleet Week ... the Doc said ... NO ... too much standing and walking ... no place to sit down. I really want to see the Blue Angels ... at the car show last year we got to have a picture of out car taken in front of one of the Angels ... it was awesome !
Here is last years picture ... you can't see it but my car has pin stripe flames across the hood that taper off down the side of the car.

I say stay home and lounge around ... send DH so he can get his "fix" ... hahaa

October 10th, 2009, 11:36 AM
*Hayley*
Robin, that's awesome!!!! I tried to get my DH to go, but he's convinced I'll go into labor if he leaves There's always next year, right?
October 10th, 2009, 11:36 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know how you feel. I am having real contractions and getting nowhere.

I just went for a walk around the block twice I hope it does something.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

October 10th, 2009, 11:49 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I hate that feeling where you want to do something but you don't want to do something! Hopefully, the baby will come this weekend! That will give you something to do for sure!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search