Weekend Plans

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2009, 10:13 AM
Snowpeas
What's your plans for this weekend?
October 10th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mom is coming over and we are going to Target and Babys-R-Us to get some of the last things things that we wanted off our registries. We had lots of people give us gift cards ...

Also going to do a little Christmas shopping ... I figure do it now before Addison arrives. I don't really want to drag her out in the hoilday chaos !

October 10th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hmm, well nothing planned for us, just hanging out at home, DH is working so it's just me and my kiddlets. DH has tomorrow off so maybe we will be able to go somewhere or do something, we will just have to see how he feels. I will probably do some housework today though, that's almost always in my plans
October 10th, 2009, 11:59 AM
Blue_Twinkles's Avatar Son Up 2 Son Down
Staying home. Spencer is sick with an ear infection (spent 4 hours in urgent care last night), I'm washing the baby's clothes right now, going to pack our bags for the hospital, clean the house and maybe find some time for the hubby - he's been bugging me lately. LOL

October 10th, 2009, 12:41 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Just chilling right now went for a walk around the block twice.

Just waiting for something to happen so I can have this baby.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

October 10th, 2009, 12:46 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
My parents are taking Ben for the evening and DH is working. I'm going to pamper my poor feet (if I can reach them) and then do some house work.

October 10th, 2009, 12:46 PM
*Hayley*
i think we'll go to a pumpkin patch later this afternoon and then to my grandma's house for dinner. I really want to see the new Vince Vaughn movie Couples Retreat, but we'll see. DH has Monday off, but daycare is closed too so we won't be able to sneak away from Cohen then either. Other than that, I just plan to relax

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search