Have you decided on a pediatrician yet?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2009, 11:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Or if you have one for your older kids, have you informed the office of your impending/new arrival?
October 10th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We did ... we did research in the area ... talked to others with kids ... then went in and met with the staff and some of the Doctors in the practice. They gave us all their paperwork they want in advance and a copy of the book that the main doc wrote !

October 10th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Blue_Twinkles's Avatar Son Up 2 Son Down
Noah will be seeing Spencer's pedi. I haven't informed the office yet...not sure if I even should until he is born and needs to be seen for his 2 week check up. I'm delivering at a different hospital than the one their pediatrician works at and because of that, Noah will be seen by an on-call pedi during his hospital stay. After we come home, I will schedule his check up with his pedi.

October 10th, 2009, 11:38 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am using the same one that I use with Breana and they are attached to the hospital so they will know when I deliver.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

October 10th, 2009, 11:38 AM
*Hayley*
Yes, we did inform the doctor at Cohen's 18 month appt. She is very nice, but of all the docs Cohen has had, I love the one in AZ the most.
October 10th, 2009, 11:40 AM
CriscoNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breana's Mommy View Post
I am using the same one that I use with Breana and they are attached to the hospital so they will know when I deliver.
Ours is also attached to the hospital I'm delivering at...I also told him personally when one of my older kids was in for pnuemonia... I love our Ped... He gave me a high 5 when I mentioned he'd be getting another new patient from our family!
October 10th, 2009, 11:43 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Jillian will go to our family doctor. I've gone to that office since I was about 5 years old when the practice first opened. My parents, brother, husband, Ben and I all go there. I love them and it's nice to be able to take the whole family to the same place.

I'm not delivering through the hospital they are associated with though so she will see the hospitals ped while we are there.

October 10th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
We already have a great pediatrician. I chose him after he revived Sebastian at birth(he was born breech and not breathing). He knew I was pregnant with Halleigh and came to see her right after my c-section.

Michael(16), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(8), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(2), Ronan(1)
October 10th, 2009, 03:04 PM
Snowpeas
Josiah will go to our family doctor. When we were there for Olivia's 18 month appt we talked to him about it and he gladly took him on. He's already involved with Josiah's care - managing his bilirubin levels, etc. He is also attached to the hospital so it made it very easy.
October 10th, 2009, 04:53 PM
hoping4more
well i informed my childrens pedi that i was pregnant when i found out i was pregnant. all i said was so are you excepting new patients.. he smiled and congradulated me. th ehospital will call and let them know they have a patient to see. someone from his staff or him stop by to see their patients everyday around 8 am i love my pedi so much. in fact my brother was his very first patient 30 years ago!! i saw him to, but switched later on cause he moved out of town. im happy hes back he is 5 min up the road from me, and the best doc ever!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search