for those who have had thier babies..

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2009, 01:36 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Nope. Now I am right now cuz who woudln't wanna cuddle her and sniff her head while im in the lazy boy, but she is content so far to be wrapped up good and put in the pack n play while I do other stuff around the house.

I will be breaking out the moby soon though. I love wearing my baby!

October 10th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Snowpeas
No. For his naps and at night he sleeps in his pack n play quite happily. He also is on the bili blanket so I can't hold him as much as I would like (cord doesn't reach).

But he's nursing and I spend a lot of time holding him and snuggling him when he's nursing and for awhile after he's fallen asleep. I can't get enough of my little guy
October 10th, 2009, 04:03 PM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Nope...she's happy sleeping in her pack n play. I do like to hold her when she's I'm not BFing, but DH likes to take her then...calls it "his turn"

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

October 10th, 2009, 04:38 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I feel like I'm holding him all the time because he is constantly nursing. He is happy in his cradle at night and his swing and carrier during the day when he's not eating. This week I'm going to make an effort to put him in his crib or pack n play for naps.

October 10th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Not all the time, but as much as she wants/needs.

October 10th, 2009, 08:29 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.crystal View Post
nope. No holding all day. I don't have the time! But when I do, I do love to cuddle with him

Since he's fluxing, if he's awake he typically has to be held or he isn't happy.. but he's not awake all that often so it hasn't been an issue yet and will hopefully be taken care of Monday when we see the doctor.
And because of the reflux we're currently cosleeping, makes everyone a lot more comfortable, so I get tons of cuddle time

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

October 11th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never know what is the right balance. I almost feel guilty if she's awake in a swing or vibrating chair... and I'm not holding her. But if she's happy, I'm happy. She gets a lot of holding with visitors and when I'm nursing her... but I am trying to set a sleeping habit that I can put her in the pack n play or crib and she'll sleep there without being held. The first week was a no-go for this, but the second week its gotten a lot better.

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search