shouldn't I be having MORE not LESS discharge?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2009, 05:31 AM
mommy_tu_2's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy_tu_2 Send a message via Yahoo to mommy_tu_2
ok, so this is weird. I have been having pretty strong braxton hicks since like thursday, strong enough to make me wonder if it's the real thing, and they are getting worse everyday (yay, right? lol) and then yesterday I noticed less discharge (?) By this morning its down to almost none? Overnight I had some, pretty regular, but since I have gotten up and yesterday there was very very little.

I also feel very sticky down there, if that makes sense, and yesterday I hurt down there pretty bad. Kinda like when you have really rough sex, you know how it feels the day after?? lol. Sory, thats the only way I know to describe it, lol. Sore, and sticky, but we havne't done it in weeks.

Whats going on????

Thank so much to Benevolent for my beautiful siggy!!! <3

October 11th, 2009, 06:08 AM
Mega Super Mommy
HI! Lurking from NOV. I am actually wondering the same thing... TMI alert.... I had a TON of really watery discharge, pretty much throughout my third tri. So much so i've been wearing liners and sometimes even pads. The past week or so i've been drying up. Still getting a little but not nearly as much as I used to. Just a little background: im 1 cm & 50% so I know stuff is happening. I just wanted to jump in so you knew you weren't alone. Im interested in seeing what your ladies say. Im one of the earliest in my DDC so we are all just starting to go through this.
October 11th, 2009, 09:47 AM
Snowpeas
I noticed less discharge at the end also, the only discharge I seemed to have was little bits of my mucous plug.
October 11th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I was wondering the same thing , I notice that for like the past 2wks or so that my discharge has become less and less , as wired as it is im a lil dissapointed when i have nothing on my pad kinda of wired it makes think if something is wrong.

At one of my appt doc ask me how my dishcarge was and i said not as much but she didnt seem worried idk.

I remember with my son i was constanly changing pads bc i had so much towards the last week of my pregnancy. And here Iam at 39wks and hardly have any and when i do get some its thick and sticky.

October 11th, 2009, 11:24 AM
mommy_tu_2's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy_tu_2 Send a message via Yahoo to mommy_tu_2
well i am glad i am not alone then. everything I read tells me that i should be having more, but like the rest of you I have had a ton the whole pregnancy, now this.....I feel better now though, maybe I am about to go have the little booger, lol

Thank so much to Benevolent for my beautiful siggy!!! <3

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search