9 days left

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2009, 02:34 PM
hoping4more
until my edd. finally single digits. its so exciting. im hoping i go this tuesday. it would be an opportune day. not sure if its gonna happen though. but a women can hope. wow i cant believe we are all here at the end, its weird how time goes so fast. it seems like we were all in line waiting for our big ultrasounds dates. theres always something to be excited about always something that we were being excited over. and now its really all almost over, i cant wait to be pregnant again, i know before i thought i was done for sure, but i so much want one more now. i know dh will want one too. the only reason he was writing it off was my back problems. but he just loves kids so much. i was talking to him the other night though and he said we should start having abby talk again in january!!!!! yeah!!!! now thats talking not trying but talking about talking means he doesnt really wanna be done either!!! im so happy. people are gonna think were nuts! this baby makes 5 for hubby, and hes gonna be 50 in march so its not like were two young kids.. well one young kid and a craddle robber yes there is 22 yrs between us! anyway sorry to go off on a huge post. im so happy and excited about lots today. i know its gonna be any time now and im soo excited to meet her, and im so excited that she prob wont be my last. and im soo excited that ill get my body back for a little bit too. all so exciting! oh and the season is almost over so ill get my husband back! life is great!

Last edited by hoping4more; October 11th, 2009 at 07:46 PM.
October 11th, 2009, 03:37 PM
I'm in the exact same place - 9 days to go but am sooo ready to have this baby. Good luck!
October 11th, 2009, 03:49 PM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
congrats!!!!!!!

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

October 11th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Veteran
Great to know you and your husband are on the same page about another child! Good luck with the coming week and welcoming your new little babe!
October 11th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Snowpeas
Woohoo!!!

I know what you mean - I still want another one. Dh is somewhat open to talking about it but we'll see. But it definitely won't be any time soon! lol

Sending you **labor vibes** for Tuesday!!
October 11th, 2009, 09:04 PM
*Hayley*
I am sending you all the labor vibes I may have in me on Tuesday straight to you. That's the only day I don't want to have him on. The 13th is all yours lady!!!! Of course I didn't want Cohen to come on Valentines Day and sure enough that's when he decided to make his grand entrance (was due on the 8th) so it could be the same for this one as well, but I hope not.
October 11th, 2009, 09:29 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Won't be long! Sending you labor vibes.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search