Well... its here.

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 14th, 2009, 05:32 AM
mrsapexpredator's Avatar Veteran
I totally understand and feel the same way, today is my due date and I am 0 effaced and 0 dilated. He is enducing next Tuesday. Lets hope that we both are going soon, this weekend with the New moon! Hang in there XOXOX

Me: 31 DH: 30 TTC since: May 2007 Married: 9/18/2004 S/A - Normal
HSG results: left block tube/but was able to clear (2/6/08)
Started 1st cycle of Clomid 50 mg - 3/29 BFN! Started 2nd cycle of Clomid 50 mg - 4/27 BFN!
Started 3rd cycle of Clomid 50 mg - 5/25 BFN! Lapro Aug 11. Lasered 2 adhesions on left tube but everything looks great!!
Started Clomid Sept 12-16 - Had 150 IU of Follistim on Sept 19 - Follies collapsed - Blood work all came back in range NO PCOS ..
Started Femara 2.5 3-7 u/s 10/22 Follistim injections 10/24,25 & 26
Follie Scan 2 were mature, 17.8mm & 16.8mm Doctor gave me trigger 10/26 and IUI 10/27 Tested - Nov 8 13dpiui and BFN
Started Femara & Follistim - we have 1 follie 18mm - trigger 11/21 and IUI 11/22 Testing on 12/6 BFN

On A TTC BREAK Out of the blue (1st unmedicated cycle since 3/08) BFP 2/7/09
October 14th, 2009, 05:33 AM
hoping4more
sorry sweetie! wow you sound excatly like me righ tdown to the bored children! i hope something picks up for you soon. try not to worry. im already thinking about having to do my nst and u/s again too. im thinking im going to need it with her, but i wish i didnt. i know it seems like theres no option but induction, but i had gabriel in the blink of an eye. i delivered him the morning of my induction day. im praying you will go on your own also! good luck at your appt. tomorow.
October 14th, 2009, 09:55 AM
Snowpeas
Big

I totally understand. Hope your little one comes soon!
October 14th, 2009, 10:17 AM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
((((((HUGS))))) on a positive you cannot be preggo forever you don't have much longer to go. I know its not any fun going over due. I was over due with my first 4 and induced past my due dates. So I understand!

October 14th, 2009, 11:29 AM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
HUGS! I hope you get to go on your own ASAP! I know how stressful it is to have an induction looming in the very near future- hopefully that thought will be what pushes your little guy to get moving!

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

October 14th, 2009, 12:22 PM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I completely know how you feel. My due date is tomorrow and I am so uncomfortable and this pressure is unbearable! Hopefully the doc will have good news for you tomorrow. Since I was 3 cm on Monday, I am being induced tomorrow morning. Luckily no cervical ripening agent is needed, so I will be put on Pitocin.

Good luck to you!!!!!! Ihope you go into labor soon!!
October 14th, 2009, 12:26 PM
*Hayley*
Hang in there!!! He'll be out soon...not soon enough, i'm sure, but soon none the less. Here's to hoping for 5cm

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search