What do you gals think...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2009, 09:18 AM
Genevieve's_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would call your DR. cos im not sure. (then again i am no help! lol) KUP

thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
x2 http://www.punky-kinboutique.webs.com (enter 'Summer' to recieve 10% off entire order, $30.00 or more)
<marquee

REQUEST A SIGGY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...ests-open.html
SIGGY GALLERY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...y-gallery.html</marquee>
October 15th, 2009, 09:45 AM
hoping4more
i was 3 cm for a few weeks prior with my second, and to tell you the truth my labor was slower with him. still quick but slower. i dont think you'll deliver in the car ive been thinking the same thing though with this one. mine were pretty fast i delivered in 5 hours after getting to the hospital both times pretty much, i think the second time it may have been 6 hours almost. give or take... no no it was 5 also. anyway id ask your doctor what they think if your really worried.
October 15th, 2009, 10:24 AM
*Hayley*
i've been feeling the same way for weeks, and still haven't lost any of my plug. you're a lot further along than i am though so just to be on the safe side, i'd call the doc. maybe you're at 5 now
October 15th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Snowpeas
It's hard to say.

I had a 21 1/2 hour labor with dd starting out 0% effaced and 0 cm dilated, with Josiah I was 3cm dilated and 80% effaced and my labor was only 4 hours.

If you're not sure I would call. I lived an hour away with my first baby too and they will make exceptions and keep you earlier if you live so far away.

KUP!
October 16th, 2009, 04:33 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Its so hard to be sure. They say your labors cut in half.... not always true.

I guess I would go with the rule the doc usually uses with contractions being 3 to 5 minutes apart. When in doubt though you need to call your doc.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search