Oh the pain!!!*Whining*

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 15th, 2009, 09:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
From the time I woke up this morning, I have been in sooooo much pain! It feels like I have some major pulled muscles down around the sides of my belly, the front of my hips and my groin area, I can hardly walk...it's a really weird and painful feeling all at the same time. DH said it's probably because he is dropping down, which once he said that I thought maybe that was what it was, I didn't really think of that earlier on in the day. Sorry but I totally have to whine about it because it hurts soooo bad and it was just all of a sudden too plus I posted quite a few weeks ago about my back hurting all weird, well that never went away, so I am having pain in the front and in the back...I'm worried that I won't know I'm in labor because of all the pain I'm already havingj/k....I have taken some Tylenol today, a couple of times, and it's not helping at all, I hope it goes away soon, I'd like to atleast attempt to enjoy my last little bit of pregnancy.
October 15th, 2009, 09:51 PM
BellaBellski's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im in pain too it feels like my whole 'area' including thighs and tummy are in a big charlie horse. Ugggh.... soooooooooo ready!

Proud Mommy to Mattea Lilian born February 21st 2007 - 7lbs 14oz &
Owen Markus James born October 21st 2009 - 10lbs
Forever loving & Missing ~Damian~ born into heaven August 13th 2008
October 15th, 2009, 10:54 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

October 16th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Veteran
Hope it goes away soon!! I had these similar shooting pains down my front left hip last week that several times meant I couldn't even walk....like a very overstretched muscle that came out of nowhere. It did go away though and this week I'm feeling much better. Hope yours do the same!
October 16th, 2009, 12:41 AM
CriscoNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaBellski View Post
Im in pain too it feels like my whole 'area' including thighs and tummy are in a big charlie horse. Ugggh.... soooooooooo ready!

October 16th, 2009, 11:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have 2 little kiddos to take care of...it's just getting up and moving around that is the hardest part. I'm sure it will go away soon.

Thanks for the kind words girls!
October 16th, 2009, 11:38 AM
mommy_tu_2's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy_tu_2 Send a message via Yahoo to mommy_tu_2
aww, that stinks I'm sorry. My junk and my stomach hurt really bad bc i went to the dr and she checked me this morning. :/ Mine will go away though, I hope yours does too!!

Thank so much to Benevolent for my beautiful siggy!!! <3

October 16th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Snowpeas
((hugs))

I had feelings like that with the SPD involving my pelvis, hips, and thighs being extremely painful and I couldn't even lift my legs.

The last few days and weeks of pregnancy can be so incredibly painful. Honestly the contractions weren't anything compared to the pain I had already been having.

Hope baby comes soon for you so you can get some relief!
October 17th, 2009, 04:15 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
((((((hugs)))))))

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search