GrandDuggar show, "false" labor, phone calls and breast pumps.

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2009, 05:46 PM
CriscoNinja
Sorry I haven't responded much to posts, I am reading just not replying. I feel so ucky. I was 4 cm dilated on Monday and really was hoping something would happen. But nope. So I was sooooo tired on Thursday morning after only 2 hrs of sleep the night before that I was just laying in bed with the tears streaming down my face. My hubby just said, "stay in bed" and so I did. He watched the kids all day and let me get some nap time in. It was MUCH needed. That night I had to go to girl scout leader training (I have a sign on me that says "Never says NO"). So hubby offered to take both kids to my daughter's dance class so I could go alone to the training. I sure do love that man.

So after I got home last night just in time for The Mentalist (I love love that show) I realized I missed the GrandDuggar show! I was so sad! But it came on again at like 1am and I'm usually up at that time anyway so I got to see it. It's neat that she had a homebirth, I'm too chicken to ever have one.

So I got a few hours of sleep last night, woke up for no reason at 7 am... and decided that I'd dig out the ole breast pump and see if I could get anything started. Well I got my nipples sore. lol I do have some hard contrax when I'm pumping, but they eventually go away... I figured since I was already thinning and 4 cm dilated it may work.

As for the phone calls, NO PEOPLE I haven't had the baby. And my sister keeps texting me from her vacation since she wants me to have her 14 yr old come stay with me (she took her little people, the teens stayed at home). Well the 14 yr old is perfectly fine at my other sister's house and NO I don't want him here. I'm miserable and it's hard enough being nice to my own 2 kids. But she just won't let it go. She also keeps saying how I just can't have this baby while she's gone. Um yeah. This is the sister that wanted nothing to do with my wedding or this pregnancy and all of sudden she gives a crap? AHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ok, thanks for the vent, and hopefully tonight I'll get caught up on all the posts. Congrats to the new moms and ELV's to those in labor!!
October 16th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope your LO comes soon! Sending labor vibes your way - sounds like you have a sweet hubby!

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
October 16th, 2009, 06:50 PM
mommy_tu_2's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to mommy_tu_2 Send a message via Yahoo to mommy_tu_2
aww, i hope something happens really soon for you!

Thank so much to Benevolent for my beautiful siggy!!! <3

October 16th, 2009, 07:13 PM
Snowpeas
How sweet of your dh! Glad you were able to get some rest. I hope your little one comes soon, while your sister is still on vacation! lol
October 16th, 2009, 07:16 PM
hoping4more
hugs, i nkow its very stressful. but it sounds like you'll go before 40 weeks. hopefully. its so tuff when youve got a house to run and kids to care for. all youwant to do is sit there or sleep, and youcant.. unless you have an awesome hubby! congrats on that!
October 16th, 2009, 07:29 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
That was really great of your DH to let you get some much needed rest! I hope something happens for you soon.

October 17th, 2009, 04:11 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope your baby comes soon

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

October 17th, 2009, 05:05 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
I know its frustrating to just be waiting... but yet awesome youa re at 4cms already.... almost half way dialated!!!!! I bet it goes fast...

BTW.... I still have to get to my old neighbors house to get that pacakge. I hven't forgotten. Im so sorry!

October 17th, 2009, 05:36 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I really hope you have that baby soon!! As for your sister, tell her NO!!! You do NOT need her kid there now. Hang in there Mama!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search