Maybe this is it!!!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2009, 06:34 PM
Super Mommy
I had my first NST this morning. Fluid level was great, baby was great, & I had two back to back contractions during the monitoring so I finally received confirmation on what the contractions would feel like!!
Since then I have been having them all day. For the last 1.5hrs they have been 9 minutes apart! I hope they pick up and I make it to the hospital tonight!!
I'll keep you all posted through (eshum07) Erica

October 16th, 2009, 06:59 PM
hoping4more
thats wonderful! i hope that they pick up and dont dwindle away. though, being as far along as you are id be very surprised if they didnt turn into something. try and get some rest now though if you can, even with my second i started contracting at 3 am it was bad enough that i couldnt sleep through them and i couldnt just lay there, so i had to get up i took a shower walked around the house did stuff to keep myself busy by 6:30 in the morning they were 2minutes apart, i went to the hospital and delivered at 12:30 something or other.. cant remember the exact time... bad moma. anyway my point is rest while you can cause if you stay awake timing them now when you could rest you may be very tired by the time you cant rest cause they are more painful.. and it could make laboring more stressful, especially if you want a med free one. if your planning on getting an epi. then as soon as you get it you'll probably be able to sleep. good luck and cant wait to hear teh updates.
October 16th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Snowpeas
Sending you lots of **labor vibes**!!! KUP
October 16th, 2009, 08:38 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks ladies!
Is it normal to have pink tinted discharge at this point? Or is that considered blood that I should go to L&D for? I kind of thought it was just cause my contractions are making me thin out and I am losing some tissue, but I don't know.
The contractions picked up in intensity but then got kind of sporadic (between 9 & 14 min) .. I'm going to try to rest now!

October 16th, 2009, 09:13 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hmm.. maybe it's the start of your bloody show? I only had pink in the hospital with Parker (and don't recall seeing one at all with Holden).

Hope this is it for you! KUP!

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

October 16th, 2009, 10:18 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
Sending you labor vibes!

Michael(16), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(8), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(2), Ronan(1)
October 17th, 2009, 12:32 AM
Veteran
How exciting!! Hoping this is it for you - keep us posted!
October 17th, 2009, 05:30 AM
hoping4more
hmm.. it could be the start of bloody show, or you could be right it could be tissue from thinning out. either way its goodnews. i really dont think you have much longer to wait... if you arent at the hospital right now. i really hope you are. try not to be disapointed about them being irregular, it sounds like you have only a few days left at best. i had irregular contractions for almost 2 days with my first and tehn my water broke and gabe was here in no time... well we had enough time to get the the hospital and stuff but it was a quick easy labor. i hope you wqere able to rest. cant wait to hear your update!
October 17th, 2009, 08:05 AM
hoping4more
thanks erica, im on teh edge of my seat!
October 17th, 2009, 08:35 AM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good Luck!!! Lots of ELV your way!

October 17th, 2009, 04:41 PM
drewbears's Avatar Mom to 8 AWESOME kids!
Send a message via AIM to drewbears Send a message via MSN to drewbears Send a message via Yahoo to drewbears
Thinking of you sweet!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search