I got my KAWAII cloth dips! PIC HEAVY!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 20th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Snowpeas
I only use one-size diapers at dh's request. I have bg 3.0's, baby kangas, I think I have one mommy's touch and one haute pocket.

Flips are by far my favorite. DD pees sooooo much it's crazy and even the bg 3.0's leak after an hour because the inserts are so saturated. The flips don't leak even if the insert gets soaked.
January 20th, 2010, 07:01 PM
Snowpeas
I have 6 flip covers, 8 organic inserts and 14 stay dry inserts. I also have a ton of microfiber inserts from the bg 3.0's that work. I put them in a cottonbabies stay dry sock to keep the microfiber from touching the skin.

I have two in diapers and this stash works really well. I actually just got organic day pack yesterday. I would love to get another day pack in another month or so but I don't need it.

If you want to try it you can order 1 cover with 1 insert for $16.95 or $19.95 (depending on which insert you chose.)
January 20th, 2010, 07:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
i just order the flip the one pkg , i think im going to order the larger pkg for $49. Cant wait to try them out!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search