We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. What is your middle name? Ann.. Like my Mommy's and Like Kayla's.
2. If your little one had been the opposite sex what would you have named it? Noah James
3. Do you like your name? If not want would you want to be named? I HATE my name. I was named after my sperm donor.. aka my father. His name is Paul and I HATE him. Infact, until I was 18, I went by Sissy. My brother started calling me Sissy when he was just tiny and it stuck. My family still calls me Sis. It changed to Paula when I met Jay and he said he refused to kiss me and hold my hand, and call me Sis. LMAO
My Mom was going to name me Mandy (from the Barry Manilow song) and then with her being drugged at my birth, she named me Paula out of nowhere.
2. If your little one had been the opposite sex what would you have named it? Kaydance Rose
3. Do you like your name? If not want would you want to be named? I don't mind my name.. although everyone asks me if its spelled right on everything since people are usually named (A)manda not just Manda.. then others just assume Manda is short for Amanda and start calling me Amanda... oh well. I get called "Mandy" sometimes too.. my first grade teacher ALWAYS called me Mandy.. even the person who made my siggy messed up and put Mandy LOL.
Last edited by disturbedangel121; January 22nd, 2010 at 09:40 AM.