am i just crazy or....

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2010, 08:50 AM
Genevieve's_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Does anyone else already want to have another??? I want to enjoy my time with Genevieve, but I also want to start trying to have another.... the thing is.... i KNOW how my parents will react... And I care how they think of me.. and at that same point... i want to be stable.. not working at kroger with DH working a PT job and a Temp FT job... with no insurance since I lost the state insurance AND my work insurance while I was on Maternity Leave... So I guess Ill have to wait until NEXT year... hopefully not any later than that..........
If I was stable I probably still would wait because of my parents.... Im an adult but i STILL listen to them WTH is up with that?! LOl

thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
x2 http://www.punky-kinboutique.webs.com (enter 'Summer' to recieve 10% off entire order, $30.00 or more)
<marquee

REQUEST A SIGGY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...ests-open.html
SIGGY GALLERY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...y-gallery.html</marquee>
January 22nd, 2010, 09:00 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I know there are ladies on here who miss being preggo and want another (Mads.. LOL) but I am NOT one of them. Even if I could get preggo, I wouldn't!! I am DONE! lol

January 22nd, 2010, 09:54 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are done but I do miss it.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 22nd, 2010, 12:10 PM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
we are done too...but there is that little glimmer of hope that dh might want another in a few years...but HIGHLY doubtful... so i'm happy with the 3 i have
January 22nd, 2010, 01:07 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
I know there are ladies on here who miss being preggo and want another (Mads.. LOL) but I am NOT one of them. Even if I could get preggo, I wouldn't!! I am DONE! lol
^^^ that.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

January 22nd, 2010, 02:07 PM
Snowpeas
I am NOT ready for another child yet, we may quite possibly be done.

My spd was really bad this last time and I am not in a hurry to go through that again. My pelvis still occasionally gets little pains in it, I don't know if it will ever go away.

Also my body hangs onto weight while I'm bf'ing so I won't even get my close to getting my pre-pregnancy body back for a while yet. I have been pregnant or bf'ing continously since Feb 2007 and I can't wait for a break to feel like myself again.

But after my first I wanted another child within a few months (although we waited).
January 22nd, 2010, 03:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
ok mabey a little crazy, I plan on one more but I am still no where near ready, and just in case I have some temporary insanity before i am ready I am having an IUD put in on monday

January 22nd, 2010, 04:08 PM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
are you going to change your name back to impatientlywaiting?

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

January 22nd, 2010, 04:23 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
I don't want anymore.

Michael(17), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(9), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
January 22nd, 2010, 05:18 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd like another baby, but not for a couple years. Hopefully DH will want another one by then. He always said that he wanted only one child. However, he is so completely in love with his son. Maybe he'll want to give him a sibling.

Last edited by *Jennifer*; January 22nd, 2010 at 11:44 PM.
January 22nd, 2010, 07:10 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I always planned on having 2 kids and now that I have two it makes me sad to think about not having another one. We just can't afford it and we don't have the space now so I'm not sure if or when we'd have another.

January 22nd, 2010, 08:10 PM
MrsSarah1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We want to start trying again.. like yesterday, lol.

But, responsibilities come first. I only have one health insurance, instead of two (both of my pregnancies were free basically because we have two health insurance policies). Also, our child care providers are relatives, and three under three would just be a cruel joke.. lol.

So we're waiting until Charly is in kindergarten and Peyton is in preschool.. then we'll have two more.

That's what really makes us good mothers, you know? We are holding out on our wants to make sure that our child's needs are met first. Not conceiving because you don't have health insurance, can't afford it, your relationship isn't stable, your doctor wants you to wait.. those are all fantastic reasons to wait. And waiting for those reasons makes you a fantastic mother as you are accomplishing goal #1 of motherhood: Do everything in your power to ensure that your children's lives are the best that you can make them, even if it means sacrificing your own wants or needs.
January 22nd, 2010, 11:47 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very well put Mrs. Sarah. >\
January 23rd, 2010, 06:19 AM
Violette's Avatar Veteran
Were going to wait untl the end of the year to start trying agian, hopefully there will be another LO in 2011 or early 2012 )
January 23rd, 2010, 07:11 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
Thats the least of my worries right now.. DH actually brings it up a lot and I'm just like ehh.. how bout no... I have a lot of work to do on myself before I can bring a third baby into this world... I think mentally a 3rd would make me go insane. And I need to get a job and move. But I am good with 2 for now.. possibly forever.

January 23rd, 2010, 07:18 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
No more kids for me.. We just wanted two and we got one of each.. Plus, kids are expensive.. lol Need to save some money for retirement.. lol j/k

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search