I squirted her

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2010, 05:36 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Elise started to nurse and pulled away for a second and when she did the milk kept coming ( and not like dripping, more like a small squirt gun ) and got her in the face and a little in her eye. She is fine but I felt so bad and thought it was so funny at the same time. that is the 1st time that has happened, has that happened to anyone else?

January 22nd, 2010, 07:10 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hahaha...this happens to me all the time! Because we breastfeed and formula feed at every feeding, I'm always checking to see if she has emptied my breast before switching to formula. This inadvertently leads to her being sprayed in the face or our couch getting getting sprayed.
January 22nd, 2010, 07:12 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
It happens here quite a bit too. Sometimes when my milk lets down it comes out too fast for her to keep up and she'll pop off briefly and she gets sprayed in the fast. I can spray milk practically across the room!

January 22nd, 2010, 07:15 PM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yup...happens very often here.

Today I was laughing cause it was coming out in 3 sprays and DD was trying to lift herself head and shoulders and I couldn't get it back in her mouth easily, so it was all over her face and me!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

January 22nd, 2010, 07:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
oh yes it happen to me BUT only once when i was trying to feed her .

i always have really strong let downs but it usually just drips real fast , well this time it was squirting!

i ran to the kitchen for the trashe can and my dh was there and he was like D*** i think it turn him on !

he couldnt believe how much was squirting out i litterly was a booby milk gun , if that makes anysense

January 22nd, 2010, 07:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I am not the only one now I just need to get DH one of these days

January 23rd, 2010, 05:55 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
LOL! i've squirted my kids several of times. Here's an amusing 'milk story'. My daughter Emely has terrible eczema. She's 6 now and has had it since around 3 months old. We've tried OTC and prescription medication, and nothing gets rid of it. I read on the internet that BM can get rid of acne or eczema (of course they're probably talking about minor stuff). Well i thought, i have plenty of BM and it won't do any harm to put it on her eczema. One of the places she has eczema is on her face. So i was putting the BM on her cheek and some dribbled into her mouth. She starts freaking out 'yuck i tasted it, it got in my mouth' ROFL! I was like "em when you were little, you loved mommy's milk". She tells me "Yeah but now it's Catie's milk, so i can't like it anymore" LOL!

January 23rd, 2010, 06:37 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yes it has happened here and Xander doesn't appreciate it

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 23rd, 2010, 08:20 AM
Snowpeas
Happened here again yesterday when he latched on long enough to start let down and then decided he wasn't hungry after all. It was squirting everwhere, he was dripping wet and not too happy. lol
January 23rd, 2010, 03:06 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did it to Zac a few times. And one of his nurses....

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

January 24th, 2010, 12:29 PM
AllMyBlessings's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusieQ2 View Post
It happens here quite a bit too. Sometimes when my milk lets down it comes out too fast for her to keep up and she'll pop off briefly and she gets sprayed in the fast. I can spray milk practically across the room!
Ditto!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search