Been MIA for too long just thought I'd give an update!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Sadiesmomma's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Skype™ to Sadiesmomma
So sorry for being sooo MIA but it's been soo hectic! I've been posting here and there but not enough! I miss you guys!! I'm sure you all have heard about the toyota issues with them suspending sales on eight models, well I am the inventory manager at KY's largest dealer!! So it's been AWFUL! 57% of our inventory is unsellable I'm scared I may lose my job!
So as you all may know I was living with Sadie's dad. I moved out the beginning of December. Since then I think things have really taken a turn for the better. He seems to have cleaned up his act and is no longer drinking. He is starting to see Sadie on every other Sunday (Thursday's here and there)
Sadie is doing great!!! Rolling over all the time, teething and sitting up unassisted for a little bit! At our last appt January 5th she weighed in at a whopping 12.5 lbs (6 lbs and 8 oz at birth!) she's 23.25 inches up from 19.5 at birth! She goes for a check up in the morning and I'm sure she has grown more!!
As for me, I am down 60 lbs from September 29th!! past pre preggers wieght plus 10 more!!
I was approved for WIC! Thank God because her formula is over 150 a month and that is just too much for me to handle alone right now!
Sorry this is so long but I've really been MIA lol! Hope all of you and your lo's are doing great!!!
January 27th, 2010, 07:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I hope things with your job settle down, but that is great Sadie is doing well, crazy to think she is already teething

January 27th, 2010, 07:38 PM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awesome!!! will toyota pay for all the unsellable cars?

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

January 28th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I hope you don't loose your job - I didn't hear about the toyota issues. Awesome weight lose - you must feel good about that Glad to hear that Sadie is doing well. I can't believe our little ones are getting so big!

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
January 28th, 2010, 06:32 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad to hear that Sadie is growing well.

I hope you don't loose your job.

Glad to hear that daddy is in the picture more and that thigns are better

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 28th, 2010, 08:46 AM
Snowpeas
Hey lady! Wow, work sounds intense, I hope it all works out the best it can for you. It must be very stressful.

So happy to hear Sadie's dad is doing better. I hope he keeps it up. Stopping drinking is definitely a very positive sign!

Sounds like your little girl is doing wonderfully and growing great! I hope her teething goes well for you. And yay on the weight loss - so impressive!!

Miss you!
January 28th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope things get better with your job! Glad things are going well otherwise.

January 28th, 2010, 10:39 AM
*Hayley*
i'm sorry to see that your job could potentially be lost and i hope that doesn't happen. otherwise it's good to know that the other people and things in your life are doing well
January 28th, 2010, 10:57 AM
Sadiesmomma's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Skype™ to Sadiesmomma
Thank you ladies!!! No Toyota will be fixing all the cars we have to hold sales on. It may take up to six weeks, but this is better than originally thought, so I'm a little more secure with my job! I'll kup on things through out it! Hope no one here's cars are affected! If you have a toyota lemme know the beginning of your vin and your model and I can tell what needs to be done if anything!!!

Sadie really is growing I'll be posting her 4 month check up in a bit so check it out I'll try to be more present! You guys always lift my spirits and I really need that now!!!
January 28th, 2010, 11:14 AM
Mega Super Mommy
wow sadie has double her weight ! Araceli weigh the same at birth and her 2mont check up she also weigh 12lb , now she probley weighs 15lb she is a lilltl chunky monkey . Its good to hear she is growing and doing well.

well its good to see you wont be losing your job , i did hear about the toyota issue and it kinda of scary , hopefully they can all be fixed.

January 28th, 2010, 03:59 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sadie is growing so well. Glad you're a little more secure in your job.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search