Stupid sposie...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2010, 10:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
So today I was a bad mommy and totally forgot about Colie being in a CD and I didn't change him for like 6 hours! I got home from the store and realized how long he had been in it! Holy pee pee diaper! But NO leaks, I was impressed! So I only have 2 CDs in my rotation right now so I had to use sposies on him for the rest of the day...got him changed and put him in his bouncy so I could cook dinner, well I had my back turned to him and he started to whimper just a bit, I turned around and there was a pool of poo underneath him in his bouncy...seriously? really? Oh the irony! I leave him in cloth for way too long and have no leaks, nothing...and then put him in a fresh clean sposie, poop everywhere, I might as well of just left him with no diaper on for how well that worked out
January 28th, 2010, 06:15 AM
CriscoNinja
I love me my cloth.
January 28th, 2010, 06:46 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have never used cloth but Xander has maybe one or tow blow outs a week.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 28th, 2010, 07:35 AM
Snowpeas
It's funny how that works. lol

It holds an amazing amount of pee and contains blowouts so much better than sposies. I didn't mind sposies on dd at all until I tried cloth for the first time, then I noticed all kinds of things about them I never realized before and didn't like much.
January 28th, 2010, 08:20 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That's weird because I'd had maybe 2 blows out on Abby since she was born. We use Huggies.

January 28th, 2010, 12:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
ive used and tried like every brand of sposie because I got such an array of dipes from my baby shower, the only one that has sort of worked are Luvs and now those aren't cutting it either and everything just leaks, leaks, leaks! This is my third kid so I know it's not operator error! LOL
January 28th, 2010, 01:33 PM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Knock on wood - we use Pampers and have not had a blow-out yet. Which surprises me because Bella is on Nutramigen, which makes her poo like pea soup! I know I probably just jinxed myself and tomorrow will be posting that she had a blow-out over night! Hope not! LOL
January 28th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Snowpeas
So jealous of those of you who don't have blow outs. We have a blow out in sposies every single time, regardless of the brand.
January 28th, 2010, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I think i have only had one blow out w/sposie we use the target brand.

January 28th, 2010, 03:25 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I don't think we've ever had a blow out.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search