I jinxed myself

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2010, 04:25 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
I just posted asking how long baby sleeps saying Elise sleeps 7-9hrs a night and now I am having the same problem as several other ladies
last night bed at 9pm up at 12:30 back down just after 1pm to be up at 5am and the night before down at 10pm and up a 4am uggg I am getting a bit tired now hopfully it doesn't last.
the other ladies that posted about this is it getting better?

January 28th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Snowpeas
Oh no. lol

I was having trouble with Josiah waking up a lot recently but as soon as I switched him to his crib in his own room he's been sleeping all night.
January 28th, 2010, 10:43 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh no. Hope she sleeps for you soon.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

January 29th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Mega Super Mommy
It hasn't gotten better for us, either yet. Claire's longest stretch ever was 7.5 hours, whick only happened once or twice, so she's never been a great sleeper. We had a few good weeks, now we maybe get one good night (6ish hours) a week.

I REALLY hope it gets better for all of us...after 3.5 months of very broken sleep I am beyond exhausted.
January 29th, 2010, 02:22 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaylas_Mommy View Post
im nervous to go to bed cause i know when i start falling asleep shes gonna wake up.
I do the same thing, it takes me at least an hour to fall asleep after she goes down. Last night not much better up a 4am ugg I am barly functional before 5am
I hope our LO's start sleeping soon

January 29th, 2010, 04:06 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope they start sleeping well for you again. I haven't had a full night sleep since he was born. So it is nothing new to me.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 29th, 2010, 07:53 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hope she sleeps better for you! Levi's had two good nights since right around christmas. He wakes every hour some nights

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search