Qotd 1/29/10

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 29th, 2010, 04:49 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What do you wish you had done before you had children?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

January 29th, 2010, 05:54 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Well, Dh and I got married and had Kayla right away so I wish we'd have taken some time to enjoy being just us. We were young, in England and could have traveled a lot and seen more of Europe. I miss that we never got to experience life as just Jay and I.

January 29th, 2010, 06:49 AM
Snowpeas
I wish I had appreciated my body a lot more. I would give anything to have that body back but at the time I thought I was too fat, my butt was too big, etc.

I wish I would have just been happy and confident with myself.

I also wish dh and I had more time to be by ourselves and be a couple. I didn't realize how much that would disappear once we had kids. I miss us.
January 29th, 2010, 08:54 AM
*Hayley*
i wish i would have been able to do my student teaching in costa rica and sometimes i miss not being able to go out w/ my friends on an impromptu trip, but to be honest having cohen was the best accident i could have. he has been such a blessing and I was already so happy w/ my life that he just added to it. dh and i are young, healthy, well educated and have good family support nearby so we are still able to do a lot. i wouldn't go back and change anything if given the opportunity.
January 29th, 2010, 09:56 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
I wish I would have done a lot of things.. finished school.. started working (well I worked at a bagel shop but more of a career?) I wish we had our own place first.

But whats done is done and I love my boys soo much.. we will make it work

January 29th, 2010, 11:41 AM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wish I lost about 20 pounds before getting pregnant! Otherwise - I don't think there's anything I've missed. Me & the hubster were together for 8 years before Bella, so we pretty much did everything we wanted. Now I look forward to doing the same things, just with her too! I can't wait to take her on vacations to our favorite place - Jamaica!
January 29th, 2010, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Probably persued my modeling career more and got more serious about doing auditions for dancing, I only got to do one audition for a music video before I got pregnant with DD.
January 29th, 2010, 12:27 PM
Amanda_Marie's Avatar Mommy to Owen
wow ...there is a lot. I wish I finished my Bachelors, I wish DH and I got to spend more time together as a married couple, and I wish I could have traveled a little...like the carribbean and Europe

Thank you Tasha_Mae for my beautiful siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search