The weekend from hell is over

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 21st, 2010, 10:28 PM
*Hayley*
and DH's mother is on her way back home. The stupid lazy B- was just as annoying as ever. She brought a suitcase filled with CHRISTMAS presents - all things the boys couldn't wear because they were too small (Cohen even got a pair of girl pants ). The receipts? She's returned and exchanged so many times that she doesn't have some of them WHATEVER For Cohen's birthday she gave him a really cute Elmo backpack filled with small candy and dollar bills and change Are you trying to get him to choke? Yesterday I had a meeting for a nursing program and DH took her and the boys to get lunch. He sent her in to get the sandwiches and she gets cheese on my sandwich. They don't put cheese on that unless you ask for it, and she knows I can't eat dairy bc she asked just the day before how I'm doing on the dairy free diet. I didn't realize until I was 3/4 of the way through

She didn't talk to Abe, she talked at him. She yelled at Cohen above both of us whenever we would discipline him (DH actually grew a set and snapped at her during dinner when she did this). She's probably the worst parent I've ever encountered who doesn't beat children.

About 5 minutes after she walked in the door she looked at Abe and said "I'm coming for the next one I don't care what they say". No way in hell is that going to happen. I'm going to beg DH not to even tell her I'm pregnant.

I've been super angry with my DH all weekend for being a wuss when it comes to telling her how it is. He needs to grow up. She is SO manipulative and he falls into her trap every time he sees her.

We had Cohen's bday party today and the lazy witch did NOTHING to help set up, she took a nap on the couch instead. I ignored her the entire afternoon until she left and barely said goodbye because I was so fed up with her.

It'll take a few days to get back into the normal routine with DH because I'm so angry with him. Vent over...for now.
February 21st, 2010, 11:22 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((HUGS))) Sorry you had to deal with that.
February 22nd, 2010, 05:34 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow, that sounds awful! Thank goodness that's over. I think men not sticking up to their moms is a common thing. It's a big issue here, too. He doesn't realize he's hurting me by letting things slide with her (even though I've told him a million times). Hopefully she doesn't come back anytime soon!

February 22nd, 2010, 06:41 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Sorry you have to deal with her. I'm guessing she doesn't live nearby which is a good thing!

February 22nd, 2010, 08:08 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Hugs

February 22nd, 2010, 09:07 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
:dothug;

I am sorry you had to go through that.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 22nd, 2010, 09:11 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Oh you poor thing!! I'm glad she's gone and you all survived! Hopefully it'll be a long time before she makes another appearance.

February 22nd, 2010, 09:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Man i bet that felt like the longest weekend ever! thank god its over for you!

February 22nd, 2010, 10:03 AM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
im sorry

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

February 22nd, 2010, 06:07 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad its over.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

February 22nd, 2010, 08:11 PM
fishysticks's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ugh yikes!! I know some people looooove their MILs, but I think they are the WORST!
Glad it's over for you! That's gotta be a relief at least!
My hell is about to start, Thomas' evil excuse for a mother invited herself AND her crazy daughter with her controlling psychotic husband (who by the way lived 20 minutes from us for the first year and a half of Holden's life and NEVER bothered to come see him and didn't even congratulate us when parker was born) to come visit. Didn't bother clearing it with me.
I've already told Thomas, if Parker is STILL not eating, she is not allowed in this house or near my children. The last thing my baby needs is her crazy germs. ugh!

Read my blog: Holdin' Holden!!

February 22nd, 2010, 08:20 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
what a lovely weekend I am so sorry you had to deal with that crap

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search