It's been one of those mornings...vent

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 23rd, 2010, 08:29 AM
jesicaRN
UGH! You know the mornings that you go 100 mph and feel like nothing is getting done in time...well that was our morning!!!

So I wake up shower and get ready before baby...baby wakes up I change her diaper and feed her and wake up her bubba and sis to get ready school. On time, everything is good. after Chloe eats I get her dressed and all ready for the day. I do Kinzie's hair and make breakfast- eggs with ham and green chili--yumm! Still on time. Then I do Jared's hair. He can't find half his jacket (it comes apart because it is WINTER and he has to wear a very warm jacket. SO I spend 15 minutes looking for the friggin jacket--low and behold I found it under the dinning room table (heaven only knows why it was there and how it got there) Then son is mad because he dosen't want to tie his own shoe!! ahhhh! seriously! So I have a little tussle with him over that--in the end he tied them. Then I have kinzie pack her dance bag to put in car since dance is right after school. I have Jared pack his wresting bag since he didn't do it last night because his dad told him he could do it in the morning like kinzie. We normally pack sports bag night before but Kinz went to bed early and Jared felt picked on because kinzie didn't have to pack hers and DH fell for that load of crap!!
Kids ate...dressed, bags packed and jackets on...go to load Chloe in her carseat and BOOM---she had exploded everywhere soooo had to change her all over again and basically do sponge bath. have 5 minutes to get to school--which is fine we live somewhat close. then out the door my cell rings. My sister wants me to take her oldest son to school since other kiddos woke up sick. She does same for me on sick days...but I would have been on a stricter time schedule because he goes to a different school. So all in car...pick up my nephew...take nephew to his school first since his starts 5 min earlier and on way to kids school when Jared says "mom I forgot my bag in the yard!"

What the bag was doing in the yard...I don't know...what son was doing to put bag down from front door to the car...don't know. So turn around go home, get the bag from front yard...take kids back over to school and drop em off... and they were only 9 minutes late.
Go to store to get my sister and sick kiddos drinks and some stuff to make chicken noodle soup for them...made a batch and dropped it off. Chloe is finally down for morning nap...I should be cleaning...but what am i doing??? complaining about my morning. better get productive and clean up this house!!! good news is I made enough chicken noodle soup for us for dinner so dinner is done!!
Phew..whatta morning! But I kept my cool and didn't freak out on my lil booger who was resisting to get ready today..and i do believe he left his bag on purpose...you know those days when they just want the last say!!!??!!

Last edited by jesicaRN; February 23rd, 2010 at 08:32 AM.
February 23rd, 2010, 08:50 AM
*Hayley*
hahaha wow I am exhausted just reading that. I hope you guys stay healthy!
February 23rd, 2010, 02:30 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search