Anyone watch 16 & preggo last night?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2010, 11:03 AM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is with that girl Nikkole? First off, can she speak higher then a whisper? And what the hell is wrong with her to let her jacka$s of a boyfriend treat her AND her mother like that? It just amazes me how stupid some young girls can be! I wanted to smack her for being such a doormat and punch her bf in the face for being such a di(#! And both of their mothers should have kicked the boy in his a$s!

And I couldn't help but notice, not just on last nights episode, but last weeks too, how come the girls who got pregnant are so freakin stupid, but it seems like their friends have a grip on reality? I guess that's why they were the ones to get pregnant, huh? LOL
February 24th, 2010, 11:11 AM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How funny. As you were posting this topic, I was posting about the shpw too. I wanted a large dog with rabies to jump trhrough the screen and bite him in his you know what!

How funny. As you were posting this topic, I was posting about the show too. I wanted a large dog with rabies to jump trhrough the screen and bite him in his you know what!
February 24th, 2010, 11:16 AM
LOL - great minds!
February 24th, 2010, 11:17 AM
Veteran
I can't believe that the bf's mother would let him talk like that to nikkole and her mother. She needs to kick his ***** (and I'm totally against physical punishment!). I wonder if his dad is the same way or even if his dad is present in his life. I'm glad nikkole's mom banished him from the house. One day she will realize that she deserves someone who will treat her with respect.

On the other hand, i think that she was doing a great job with lyle. at least she was the one to get up with him in the middle of the night and take care of him instead of the grandma.

February 24th, 2010, 11:42 AM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ugh i missed it and DVR wast set up to record!!!! ill have to wait until tomorrow night to catch it..

my friend is on one of the shows (not as the preggo girl, as a friend) LOL

February 24th, 2010, 12:26 PM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kristen, I think you can catch them online too

February 24th, 2010, 02:27 PM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
well ill be a cats meow. im gonna sit right here with my wheat thins and watch it

February 24th, 2010, 07:36 PM
Oh, I absolutely agree with you Erica, I'm sure she will do everything she can to be a good mom, but, my gosh, get a voice girl and tell him to go flip off! LOL She just needs to stand up for herself.
February 24th, 2010, 09:32 PM
*Hayley*
I completely agree with all of you. I bet his sorry a$s lands himself in jail. He's obviously abusive and I hope that poor baby doesn't turn out anything like him (although he looks JUST like him).
February 24th, 2010, 09:50 PM
MrsSarah1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm pretty sure that the friends are fed lines from the producers. They ask the questions that we, as the viewers want to know. Honestly, when is the last time five of your friends sat in a semi-circle and probed you with difficult questions for ten minutes? lol

I think that the boyfriend was a complete jerk. I think this young mom has a lot of potential; probably the most potential that I've seen so far. She seems to be the only one that is waking with her child at night, continuing to go to school, etc. I LOVED her mom. She showed her how to change the baby, how to feed the baby, and gave her emotional support. Probably the best mom I've seen too!

I don't like that the show isn't very pro-breastfeeding but.. I noticed that a few scenes last night showed her breastfeeding her baby!!! She was giving him bottles too, but she was still breastfeeding, good for her!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search