20 Questions

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2010, 12:40 PM
jesicaRN
1. Describe your self. What do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way?
Assertive, mind speaking, fun, goal oriented, linear, educated and loving
and I do think people see me somewhat the same...maybe thinking I am more uptight than I am in reality until they get to know me

2. Which is your most favorite book ever?
pride and predjuice

3. Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
idk

4. What is your taste in music?
oooo I love EVERYHTING!! rap, country, gospel, pop...you name it I like it!!

5. Which is your favorite genre of movies ? (Comedy/ Romance/Suspense/Action/Horror)
chick flicks for sure...but love all kinds of movies--depends on my mood!

6. What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
talk to my sister-she has always been my best friend!! and bubble bath with a good book is always therapeutic!
7. What makes your angry? Do you get angry very soon? How do you overcome your anger?
stupid people, people who don't work for what they have, bad parents, excuses.
I just speak my mind, live by example and try to work on my acceptance

8. Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had in your life?
my family (4), my mom and my little sisters (3) my SIL and kids (3) and sister (2) and other sister (4) and moms best friend all went to cali for great grandmothers 90th bday. great memories. 17 of us all traveled together did bday party and my great grandmothers house she actually grew up in, disneyland and seaworld and beach. La Jolla is where great grandma lives so lots to do!! mom and dad paid for everyone's trip--nice of them!!!

9. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead
10. or alive) , which three people would you choose and why?
Jane Austin, Gordon B Hinkley, my grandpa (papa-I miss him)

11. Which is your most cherished childhood memory? How were you as a kid ?
Spending summers with my grandpa--he was amazing!!!!! and playing with my brother and sisters--we had the best times ever!!!! I was a very good kid kept busy on my own and walked a straigt line--I could be mouthy though!
12. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
The one i am in...nursing. Love it, grown from it and everyone benefits. I interact with so many different people and it has opened my eyes so much
13. What is your idea of fun? If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
with my kiddos...we love to play!!! probably swimming we love to swim!
14. Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person?
MORNING!!!!!

15. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
date my husband who was 22 when I was 16--in his defense he thought I was older!! never did anything like this--but my friend made me lie because she liked his friend. I lied thought I would never see these guys again...and now we have been married almost 11 years. LOL
16.Name one person whom you love the most and one person whom you hate the most.
My family--I love everyone in it!!!
I don't like my mom's dad--whole different story--but could have been better without him!! but I try not to hate!!

17. In case you and I were going out and we had a fight. How would you try to patch things up?
I wouldn't I am stubborn

18. If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?
pony--because our ponies are spoiled and live the life!!

19. Which is your most favorite place in this earth?
anywhere my family is!!!! but we love pagosa colorado--my grandpa had a cabin there we spent every christmas there!

20. If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive
pictures of my family, never ending supply water, walmart with necessities, fire, family! baahahahaha!
February 24th, 2010, 03:56 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. Describe your self. What do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way? I think I am a kind person and I think others think that as well. OK maybe not everybody

2. Which is your most favorite book ever? Don't think I have one

3. Which is the one television character that you simply adore? Goofy

4. What is your taste in music? R&B

5. Which is your favorite genre of movies ? (Comedy/ Romance/Suspense/Action/Horror) Suspense

6. What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed? eat or cry

7. What makes your angry? Do you get angry very soon? How do you overcome your anger? people being stupid and people harming their children

8. Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had in your life? My honeymoon

9. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead

10. or alive) , which three people would you choose and why?

11. Which is your most cherished childhood memory? How were you as a kid ?

12. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?

13. What is your idea of fun? If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the
entire day?

14. Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person?

15. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?

16.Name one person whom you love the most and one person whom you hate the most.

17. In case you and I were going out and we had a fight. How would you try to patch things up?

18. If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?

19. Which is your most favorite place in this earth?

20. If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive?[/QUOTE]

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 24th, 2010, 06:11 PM
Sadiesmomma's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Yahoo to Sadiesmomma Send a message via Skype™ to Sadiesmomma
. Describe your self. What do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way?I'm Pretty upbeat but laid back at the same time if that makes since.

2. Which is your most favorite book ever?From potters field : cornwell

3. Which is the one television character that you simply adore? Dora My niece looks just like her!!!

4. What is your taste in music? Hip hop, Pop, some country

5. Which is your favorite genre of movies ? (Comedy/ Romance/Suspense/Action/Horror) Horror

6. What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?Look at sadie she always makes me happy!!

7. What makes your angry? Do you get angry very soon? How do you overcome your anger? People who dont do thier job but get credit for it! Very often not really, Just sit alone for a minute or two

8. Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had in your life? I won an all expense paid trip to new york to see Linkin Park in the recording studio and work on thier last album, went to a private party w/ them and went to thier concert at Madison Square Garden! AND Jay Z just showed up at the end of the concert and did about 7 songs including numb/encore!!!!! Wow! I loved it!

10. or alive) , which three people would you choose and why? OOh thats hard!

11. Which is your most cherished childhooId memory? How were you as a kid ? My daddy coming in from the coal mines (yes I was a coal miners daughter lol) and we'd have breakfast if I was awake @ 6 am I'd set a little alarm my parents didnt know I had just to wake up and eat with him!!

12. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why? I would be a lawyer. or Forensic Pathologist. I love anything to do with justice

13. What is your idea of fun? If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the
entire day? Playing with my baby girl

14. Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person?I;m more of a noon person ha!

15. What is the craziest thing you have ever done? had sex on the beach in south beach miami!

16.Name one person whom you love the most and one person whom you hate the most. Sadie I love the most, she's the reason I breath! I dont really hate anyone

17. In case you and I were going out and we had a fight. How would you try to patch things up? bake u cookies!

18. If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why? a dog.. someone brings you food and water every few hours you get to lay around and some times my owner would dress me up!!!

19. Which is your most favorite place in this earth? home

20. If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive?
My baby, my cell, my laptop, internet, oh yeah and I guess food

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search