Getting back on track...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 25th, 2010, 10:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm finally getting everything back to normal! These last 3 1/2 months have just been nuts, it seems like it's been one thing after another: Cole being so fussy and high needs at first, then we thought he had reflux or something, all my medical problems from having Cole, then my wisdom teeth getting pulled, DH changing shifts, DH getting snipped, Cole teething and just being plain cranky...BUT it seems like things are finally starting to calm down here!!! I know it doesnt sound like anything out of the norm and you are probably wondering why I'm "complaining", none of these things are really that big of a deal but when they are all back to back and happening all at the same time, then it's a little hairy! Plus add the daily pandemonium of a 5 year old and a 3 year who are very energetic and high needs kids, it's enough to make anyone want to pull their hair out I know this is life as a homemaker but no one said it was gonna be easy! Soooooo I finally made myself a housecleaning schedule AND am getting back to doing my Weight Watchers again Ahhhhh, hopefully everything is just smooth sailing from here on out...for awhile atleast
February 25th, 2010, 10:51 AM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck with keeping to your schedule!! I still have to figure one out. Oh, and it did NOT sound like you were "complaining" - that was a lot to be happening all at once! I only have Bella and the hubster and sometimes I just want to run away and scream! LOL
February 25th, 2010, 09:13 PM
jesicaRN
yay for you!!! baby steps...goals are always good, and being prepared makes it easier to achieve them!!! good job! glad things are quieting down *knock on wood*
February 25th, 2010, 09:52 PM
*Hayley*
I TOTALLY know what you mean. I'm glad things are settling down for you. Hopefully the same will happen around here too.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search