Those with 3 or more..

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2010, 04:36 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Did you find that going from 2-3 was harder than 1-2? Everyone says that once you have 2, going to 3 is easy. Well for me, they LIED! I think it was MUCH harder to go from 2-3 than 1-2. Or maybe fore me it's because when I went from 1-2 Kayla was already 8. When I went from 2-3, Emily was only 2.
I feel out numbered and stretched thin with making myself available to all.

February 26th, 2010, 05:37 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I found it hard with 2 can't imagine what 2-3 would be.

I hope it gets better

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

February 26th, 2010, 06:01 AM
LMAO When I posted that I thought, Poor Mads has to go from 1-3!!! I can't imagine how that will be, well I can but then I get dizzy. LMAO I think in a few years, it'll be amazing for you but the first couple, I wish you lots and lots of luck.

Emily does GREAT with Abby. She loves her to pieces, she asks where she is if she's in another room, she wants to help feed and loves to get stuff for me that Abby needs. She's ALWAYS giving her toys and putting her bink in her mouth. She's an awesome big sister!!

It's just so different with 3. I only have TWO hands. LOL To go anywhere it takes 2 hours to get ready, I feel like just going to my Moms I pack half the house.

February 26th, 2010, 06:11 AM
jesicaRN
for me, no--but my older 2 are 9 and 7 and pretty darn good and not as needy as a toddler can be. if I had them all close together I know it would be!

My mom has always said if you can handle 3 you can handle a bus load!!! she has 6 of us the crazy woman!!! lol her third was even her easiest baby but said it was the most challenging.
February 26th, 2010, 07:17 AM
CriscoNinja
I agree with Jessica, my two are older so it hasn't really been a huge chance. I guess the big smack in the face for me is getting back into the erratic schedule of a baby. I was so used to my nice schedule... lol

And here I am considering #4....... I need mental help. lmao
February 26th, 2010, 12:30 PM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
yeah 2-3 was definitely harder because not only did i have a newborn but i also had a 4 year old and an (almost) 2 year old. I just remember everytime i'd breastfeed Emely, madisyn would throw herself on the floor screaming.

On the other hand going from 3-4 was a breeze. But then again my other 3 were 10, 8, & 6. It is so nice having older kids with a baby!

February 26th, 2010, 01:12 PM
*Hayley*
you gals are scaring me out of TTC #3
February 26th, 2010, 01:30 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
This is why I will only have 2 kids.. lol I honestly don't think I can handle any more.. Nor could I afford more then 2.. lol Kids are so darn expensive!!

February 26th, 2010, 08:43 PM
LMAO Hayley! Sorry.. it's not BAD, just... exhausting. It'll totally be worth it when they can all wipe their own butts!

February 26th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes going from 2-3 was a challenge at first but now it's great, I mean, it's a little hairy at times but it keeps you on your toes lol...but I am glad we are done having babies, 3 is perfect for me
February 27th, 2010, 12:49 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
Going from 1-2 wasn't bad because Derrick was almost 10 at the time. I think it was then that dh and I talked about having #3 once Xavier was in preschool. I have to admit after Xavier I wasn't sure i was going to have any more kids. Xavier was such a high need baby. To this day he is a ball of energy and always on the go.

When we decided that we did want three(we wanted a girl) that once I was done with school we would TTC. Then dh got orders to Italy and school was out of the near future.

Going from 2-3 has been pretty easy. I've got a pretty good baby(not that any babies are bad)...I guess I should say compared to Xavier at this age she is very LOW need....

I doubt we will have anymore but if the topic comes up we will wait again until Peyton is in preschool...
February 27th, 2010, 12:38 PM
sunkissed_beachbabe's Avatar Veteran
Going from 2-3 is sooo much harder especially when ur 2 and 3 are boys!!! lol
now I have gone 3-4 and a grandchild so actually I guess its 4-5....oh goodness pray for me! lmao!!!
(17, 9, 6, 5 months and 4 1/2 months)

Last edited by sunkissed_beachbabe; February 27th, 2010 at 12:41 PM.
February 28th, 2010, 09:15 AM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It didn't get difficult to me until I had #5. I learned a lot that time so the next time wasn't as hard.

February 28th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
OMG ITA going from 1 to 2 was CAKE compared to going from 2 to 3, this may sound terrible but I actually have moments where I wish we only had two still. It is hard, it may be because they are all about 2 years apart...

it used to be "you take one ill take the other" now its "you take the boys, Ill take the baby" or the opposite. I hate being out numbered now. it also doesnt help my Collin still doesnt talk so I never really know how he is feeling really..

Anyway, i totally agree going from 1-2 is 100x easier than going from 2-3

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 2nd, 2010, 05:30 AM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
I found it extremely hard going from a 2-3. Maybe because both boys are doing things for themselves and completely potty trained and then I go back to square one. Now the older two feed and then an hour later William feeds. But now Owen has gone back to "Mommy dress me, I can't do it"

Thanks to cavewoman

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search