Psychics

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2010, 10:13 AM
*Hayley*
Have you ever been to one?

Paid for a ttc reading? If you have was it accurate?

Do you believe the readings or do you just do them for fun?
Do you think they are a complete waste of money and avoid them?

I have never been to one.

I just paid for two online and my first one came in today. It says: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 17th and 2nd.

I definitely think some people have psychic abilities. My best friend and I swear we have a bit of the "gift". Not enough to always predict things, but we've both been able to predict things happening. Anyway, as far as this reading, it's totally plausible because July is the first month we are going to actively TTC. Aaaaand I 100% feel destined to have boys. This woman asked a lot about my cycle days and lengths when my cycle started this month, etc., so her reading seems more like an educated guess than a predition IMO. I have one more coming next month which is a tarot reading and that lady doesn't know anything other than my name and that I have children.
March 3rd, 2010, 10:21 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I did a couple of the free readings, ONE was right.

I believe in some things, not most of the crap though that you see. Like Sylvia Brown, total BS! lol
I have predicted a few things, not sure if it's just intuition or predictions though.

March 3rd, 2010, 10:35 AM
*Hayley*
I guess I would explain my predictions as intuition too.
March 3rd, 2010, 10:45 AM
*Crystal*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Have you ever been to one? My mom had a psychic come to my high school graduation party. She said I was going to go into the medical profession... Umm.. Well considering I was art school bound, there was a banner that said VCU School of the Arts and I had art up allllll over the house I would have to say she isn't very observant.

Paid for a ttc reading? If you have was it accurate? I haven't even thought about it. That would be cool.

I hope yours turns out right!! Wouldn't that be exciting!!

Do you believe the readings or do you just do them for fun? I would say they are just for fun

Do you think they are a complete waste of money and avoid them? I don't think it is a waste of money if you are just doing it for fun but people who base decisions on them are a little off...

I believe that some people have a sensitivity. Like for example I can make my mother's ears ring. I have been able to do it since I was very little. We learned recently the DS can make mine ring. It is a very distinctive ring. I do not believe however in the Cross over guy or those types of people.
March 3rd, 2010, 07:20 PM
jesicaRN
Have you ever been to one? nope

Paid for a ttc reading? If you have was it accurate? n/a

Do you believe the readings or do you just do them for fun? n/a--do think that many are hog wash...I am sure there are some people 'in tune' but all the bs on tv and such slanders those who may have that gift. but I also believe that futures change so what may predicted for me today depends on what choices I will be making tomorrow. Like there are different paths we may take. IDK though.

Do you think they are a complete waste of money and avoid them?
waste of money for me...not interested enough to worry about it...but to each their own. I know some people find peace in it so it works for them. they are interesting sometimes to hear someone's results.
March 3rd, 2010, 08:32 PM
*Hayley*
I noticed that these people put disclaimers on their website that basically say not to put too much trust in what they say
March 4th, 2010, 02:10 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Never had one too and never will have one done.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search