5 Month Peyton Update w/ pics!

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2010, 03:04 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
I've been meaning to update on Miss Peyton but I was waiting for her blood results to come back.

She turned 5 months this past Tuesday (March 2nd). Her monthly blood draw was Monday(March 1). She was weighed and measured. Her stats are below. She had a new nurse(male) taking her blood. She has had the same nurse(female) since we started this when she was born. I was a little nervous about it because he insisted on looking at her hands/feet. I said that was fine but I preferred the blood to be taken from her head. I know it sounds weird but, trust me, she has GREAT veins on her head and invisible veins in her hands/feet. It was heart breaking in the beginning watching them stick her hands/feet/arms with no blood return. Anyway, he took a quick glance and agreed her head was the way to go. He was able to get the blood with very little problems.

Her pediatrician called last night and her levels are absolutely perfect. Her levels haven't rose at all since she began taking her Synthroid, even with her gaining weight and growing. The doctor thinks there is a high probability that this is the transient form of hypothyroidism, which means it's temporary. We are testing her every 2 months now. Once Geno gets back we will talk about temporarily taking her off ONLY if her levels haven't risen at all.

Sorry that was so long....here are her stats and a couple pictures for those that haven't seen them on Facebook.

Peyton's Stats
Weight - 14.5lbs (32%)
Height - 25in (36%)
Head circumference - 16.5in(44%)

Her uncomfortable sleeping position

5-Month Pictures

March 4th, 2010, 04:34 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
I'm glad she is doing well! That looks like the most uncomfortable sleeping position ever!

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
March 4th, 2010, 05:26 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad she's doing well! She's so cute! at the sleeping. That seems like you'd have the worst stiff neck after sleeping like that!

March 4th, 2010, 05:46 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
How the heck does she sleep like that? It looks like she would wake up with a stiff neck.
Chris mom to 4 girls: Ashleigh, Madisyn, Emely, & Cathryn

March 4th, 2010, 05:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to shannonkcc
Just so cute....love the sleeping....its a amazing what babies find comfortable

Thank you "Babydoll213" for a beautiful siggie.

March 4th, 2010, 11:03 AM
That's great news about the hypothyroidism; I hope it does turn out to be transitory. She is so cute!!!
March 4th, 2010, 02:29 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What great news. She is totally adorable.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 5th, 2010, 02:08 PM
Super Mommy
Good news, I hope it gets even better...she's so adorable, look at those eyes. My LO does his neck like that but only when he is playing.
March 6th, 2010, 06:39 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
sounds like she is growing well.
That sleep position does look uncomfortable.

She is such a doll!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search