We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. What time does LO go to bed? We used to try and put him to down at 7 but that was a loosing battle... He goes to bed between 9 and 10 now
2. Do you wait till they fall asleep then put them in bed, or do they fall asleep in bed? We have a routine.. He is fed (one oz of rice cereal or baby food), bathed, put in his PJs, good long breastfeeding session and then DH walks him to sleep. He wont go to sleep on his own. He only sleeps in bed a very small fraction of the night. After he wakes up the first time he comes to bed with us.
3. Are they in their own room now? Nope.. I can't imagine when he will actually be in his own room.. Maybe in a year. We will see.. I am taking it one day at a time.
4. Do you go to bed at the same time? Yep.. otherwise he will wake up
5. What time does LO wake up? He wakes up a lot during the night. We are up for the day between 5:15 (on days I work) and 8 (on days I don't)
1. What time does LO go to bed? between 8pm - 10pm
2. Do you wait till they fall asleep then put them in bed, or do they fall asleep in bed? we have done both, depending on if she is having a good day or a bad day ... bad day means we snuggle her a little longer until she falls asleep in our arms then lay her in the crib
3. Are they in their own room now? yes ... has been for about 6 weeks (I think)
4. Do you go to bed at the same time? Oh I try to !!
5. What time does LO wake up usually around 5am, diaper change and sometimes we can get her to go back to sleep for another 2 hours ... sometimes she wants a bottle at 5am then she will go back down until 8 maybe 9!
2. I don't put him down awake, and I hate that because it's a habit I'm going to have to break He usually falls asleep nursing and then DH sticks him in the swing for about an hour or two and then we put him in his crib.
3. yes, he has his own room
4. nope, way after
5. He doesn't eat until 7:30-8, but usually wakes up around 3:30-4 and he goes in his swing.
2. Do you wait till they fall asleep then put them in bed, or do they fall asleep in bed? Depends, sometimes he falls asleep nursing, but he usually wakes up when I lay him down, then talks to himself or listens to his crib music
3. Are they in their own room now? since the day we brought him home.
4. Do you go to bed at the same time? No I usually stay up until 10 or 10:30 later on the weekends.
5. What time does LO wake up? I wake him up at 6:30 on workdays to nurse and go to daycare. On other days he usually sleeps until 7:30 or 8. Today he slept until 9:30!!!