Not sure I can do this..

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 5th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Kierasmom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Kierasmom
One slip up and I'm pregnant. I just knew it would turn out that way after it happened, so I wasn't shocked when the tests started turning positive. I was just about to sign up for a tubal too. I've been through so much. I just don't know if I can do it again. I'm trying to be happy about it, but really I've been suffering these last 5 months with depression, and BP issues, and I was just starting to feel better. I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I'm just nervous. Oh, and what if it's twins again. I really need some support.

Michael(17), Devon(15), Nico(10),
Kiera(9), Joshua(6), Isabel & Sebastian(5),
Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
March 5th, 2010, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the support. We have the room, and money isn't an issue. I guess I'm just worried about my health, but I tend to over worry about that. I'm definitely getting my tubes tied.

Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
March 5th, 2010, 08:16 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
After everything you've been through I would be nervous too. I hope everything goes smoothly and easily for you. Congrats!

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

March 5th, 2010, 08:20 PM
*Hayley*

I know you've been through so, so much and this doesn't seem like a good time to be pregnant again, but it'll all work out. What does your husband think? Can he get a vasectomy while you're pregnant so that you can be sure that it works and won't happen after this baby is born? That's assuming you definitely this to be your last baby, but since you were planning on getting a tubal it makes sense. Keep positive and you'll pull through. You can always come here to vent.
March 5th, 2010, 08:20 PM
And to think there was a time I thought I would never have more kids. After Devon was born I wanted one more so bad. I tried for nearly 5 years, and just when I gave up I found out I was pregnant(with Nick). I never would have thought that I would be so fertile after all that. Anyway, sorry for rambling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Hayley* View Post

I know you've been through so, so much and this doesn't seem like a good time to be pregnant again, but it'll all work out. What does your husband think? Can he get a vasectomy while you're pregnant so that you can be sure that it works and won't happen after this baby is born? That's assuming you definitely this to be your last baby, but since you were planning on getting a tubal it makes sense. Keep positive and you'll pull through. You can always come here to vent.
My husband had a vasectomy while I was pregnant with the twins. It didn't work so that's why I was going to do something permanent. I just didn't act quick enough. I haven't told him yet. I'm to nervous. He's been through so much helping me get better, that I don't know how he will take it. I feel so alone in this.

Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
March 5th, 2010, 08:54 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Wow I'm not really sure what to say. You have my congratulations if that's what you want and you have my thoughts and prayers if that's what you need. I can understand why you're worried because I remember what you went though last time. I hope things go better for you this time.

March 5th, 2010, 09:09 PM
jesicaRN
Sorry you are feeling stressed. I hope it all works out well for you...remember you have the support here. Don't really know what to say but remember you can always whine, vent, scream, talk--well, just about anything....here!!! will
March 5th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Genevieve's_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry? Or congrats?
IDK,. but like Vesta said, God only gives what you can handle. And you already have 9 little noses, one more will probably not do anything to ya. You're strong, and I know you'll get through it! Keep your head up mama! Remember we are here for you!

((((((hugs))))))

thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
x2 http://www.punky-kinboutique.webs.com (enter 'Summer' to recieve 10% off entire order, $30.00 or more)
<marquee

REQUEST A SIGGY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...ests-open.html
SIGGY GALLERY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...y-gallery.html</marquee>
March 5th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the Congrats and support. I really needed it.

Halleigh(4),
Liam(3), Ronan(1)
March 5th, 2010, 09:23 PM
*Jennifer*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
(((hugs)))
March 5th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
HUGS and congrats, you can do this

March 5th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to say congrats...Halleigh and this baby will be close in age so they will have eachother to grow up with, seems how the twins are, well, twins, so they have eachother and now halleigh will have someone close to her age too...we are definitely here for you to support you and for you to vent anytime!
March 5th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
and congrats!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 5th, 2010, 11:27 PM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
You are amazing and strong woman...you can do this...

hugs and conhrats!
March 6th, 2010, 12:48 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Congratulations!

I can't even fathom what your thinking right now.. I just have a 2 year old and a 4 month old and my plate is full.. I can't even imagine what your days are like with one extra, then add on being pregnant..

Just remember, we are here for you if you need support or venting..

Edit:

If you need boy winter clothes, let me know.. I'll send you all of A.J's clothes and then some if you need them...

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search