Can your baby wear...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 25th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Platinum Supermommy
coordinated outfits? You know, the ones the come on the same hanger and the top and bottom are the same size?

Chase can't He's never been able to, his top is bigger than his bottom. Even when he was a newborn we got cute outfits with caps and his head was always too big for the caps. For his birthday we got all of these cute coordinated outfits and he will never be able to wear them together! Oh well....

Thanks so much *Kiliki* for my awesome summer siggie!
March 25th, 2010, 10:38 AM
chemlady's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes, she can. She seems to be well balanced between her top and her bottom.

She does outgrow footed jammies in length LONG before they are too tight. And her pants turn into capris before they are too skinny. She's long for her waist size.
March 25th, 2010, 10:47 AM
Isabelle's Avatar 3 Princes & 1 Princess
No My boys have tiny waists and all the bottoms/pants are way too big.

March 25th, 2010, 10:51 AM
tela's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yes he is perfectly proportioned! just tiny. now he he fits well in his 9 month outfits.
March 25th, 2010, 10:53 AM
Serendipity3
Nope. Her top is bigger than her bottom. She has a big fat belly but a teeny tiny waist and butt. She has the body of a 9 month pregnant woman LOL.

She still fits into her 6 month shorts from last summer. The waist fits perfectly, and I don't have to worry about the length being off.
March 25th, 2010, 10:57 AM
jess75's Avatar Co-Host March 09 PR
Quote:
Originally Posted by tela View Post
yes he is perfectly proportioned! just tiny. now he he fits well in his 9 month outfits.
Jacob and Cody are twins!

Thank you Ashypoo for my siggie!
Thank you Stephanee for our PR siggie!

March 25th, 2010, 11:01 AM
Mommy2Maddox's Avatar Proud Army Wife & Mommy!
Yes, he can. Right now he wears both 12-18 months in tops and bottoms. He does have a pair of 12 month jeans (9-12 month) that fit perfectly right now. His bottoms are bigger on him than his tops though. I don't buy coordinated outfits though. I just don't think they are cute (for boys). So most of his are separates anyway. We did get a few coordinated outfits for his birthday. I will be taking most of them back.

huge thanks to Jaidynsmum for my lovely siggy!

March 25th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes, Clara is well proportioned.

thank you claire1979!
March 25th, 2010, 11:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup, for his summer wardrobe he got a bunch. Some really cute sets of plaid shorts and shirts that match, I love them! Plus I find that it is cheaper to buy the sets instead of separates, but I do buy some separates if they are really cute. I also bought him some of the all in one type outfits for summer.
March 25th, 2010, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystaN View Post
Yup, for his summer wardrobe he got a bunch. Some really cute sets of plaid shorts and shirts that match, I love them! Plus I find that it is cheaper to buy the sets instead of separates, but I do buy some separates if they are really cute. I also bought him some of the all in one type outfits for summer.
i still need to buy jacob's summer wardrobe (my sitter gave me great coupons for the carters outlet for april ), and i will be buying similar outfits. i think they are adorable! i love the little plaid shorts! jacob did get a couple of the all in one summer outfits for his birthday. they are great and super comfy!
March 25th, 2010, 11:28 AM
Mom 2 Alayna N Hayden's Avatar Texan In Seattle
Yes, now that he wears size 24 months. He's fairly well proportioned.

Siggy by RASPBERRYBERET!!
March 25th, 2010, 12:42 PM
SamuelsMommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Usually we're ok as he is balances weight for height even if he is still wearing 6-12 months!

March 25th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Lo_and_Behold's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yup, she's never had a problem with that. She's like Audrey though. She outgrows her footed pj's really quickly. She definitely has longer legs than her torso!

March 25th, 2010, 03:26 PM
TayAnd2Angels's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Most of the time. Her torso is pretty long though, so sometimes the shirt will be too short or the pants will be too loose.

March 25th, 2010, 03:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Nope! If it's short he can, but not pants!

He can wear 6-9 month shirts that fit perfectly...and 18 month pants as long as the waist is adjustable...REALLY adjustable

March 25th, 2010, 04:50 PM
MommyParrish's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah so far no problem

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my siggy!

March 25th, 2010, 06:33 PM
CalFan's Avatar Blue State of Mind
He fits upper and waist just fine, but I got me a shorty. His pants are always too long. He actually ends up stepping on them when he's walking if I don't roll them up. The other day I looked over at him, and he had apparently stepped on the ends so much that he brought them completely down - so he was walking with his pants around his ankles.

March 25th, 2010, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalFan View Post
He fits upper and waist just fine, but I got me a shorty. His pants are always too long. He actually ends up stepping on them when he's walking if I don't roll them up. The other day I looked over at him, and he had apparently stepped on the ends so much that he brought them completely down - so he was walking with his pants around his ankles.

How tall was Douglas at his 1 year? Jacob as only 28" and we also have that problem. He was bouncing up and down in his pnp the other day with his pants around his ankles! the comfy material pants are difficult to keep rolled up! ETA that's when I put him in 12 month clothes. He does fit perfectly in 9 months.

Last edited by tela; March 25th, 2010 at 07:54 PM.
March 26th, 2010, 08:46 AM
CalFan's Avatar Blue State of Mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by tela View Post
How tall was Douglas at his 1 year? Jacob as only 28" and we also have that problem. He was bouncing up and down in his pnp the other day with his pants around his ankles! the comfy material pants are difficult to keep rolled up! ETA that's when I put him in 12 month clothes. He does fit perfectly in 9 months.
He was 29.5 inches. He's wearing 9-12 mo and 12 mo. He has a fat little milk belly, so waist-wise, he can't handle 9 month pants anymore.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search