Daily Chatter..

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 31st, 2010, 04:28 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like the chit chat threads!
So what's everyone doing today? I've got to clean my bedroom and bathroom and put away laundry. BLECH! I HATE laundry!

March 31st, 2010, 04:32 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Thomas has school today so I am looking for something to do while Thomas is in school.. Have to fold and put away laundry too, clean the cat litter, do the dishes and vacuum.. I hate daily chores

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 31st, 2010, 04:56 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I like the chat threads as well.

Today I am working and then I have house chores to do at home.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 31st, 2010, 05:16 AM
I like Natasha. I can't remember what names you had picked though.

Girls are good! Kayla's at school, tomorrow she starts spring break. Em and Abby are still sleeping.

I just sent out Kayla's birthday party invites. She's going to be 11!! What the crap???!?!?! It doesn't seem possible and it makes me feel old.

March 31st, 2010, 05:26 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
The nice weather is finally starting today (it's been cold and rainy) so I'm looking forward to some time outside with the kids. I need to pick up a few groceries today and mop the kitchen floor. Of course there's laundry. Seems like there's always laundry!

March 31st, 2010, 06:06 AM
Because there is always laundry. I think that's why I hate it!
She's off until the 12th. I've had her a huge party every year since she was born and I decided that's it, I'm done. So, this year we'll have a small family party and that's it. She can have big parties on special years, 13, 16, 18. Especially since she's entering that dramatic, eye rolling, door slamming, stage.. Bah!

March 31st, 2010, 06:12 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ditto to the laundry...gotta do some, and hate it Going away for Easter, so gotta start thinking about what we have to pack.

I LOVE the names you've picked so far Mads! I like Natasha also.

My oldest niece is also turning 11 in 2 weeks (ish...on the 11th)....I definitely hear you on the eye rolling, door slamming stage. Where did the time go??!!

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

March 31st, 2010, 06:19 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
I just got up. Bebe let me sleep in a bit today! She's on the floor grunting away like a mad woman. It's hard work being so small.

I got a email first thing this morning letting me know that someone was slinging insults in this PR using terms on my avatar. THAT WAS NOT ME! I don't see a thread so I don't know if it got deleted. I just wanted everyone to know that that wasn't me and that I have no problem with anyone and that I just want our PR to go back to normal. It makes me really sad to see women trying to tear each other down like this. We need to come together and support each other!!!

K. I'm off my soap box now.

So I finished laundry yesterday so that means that I have about two more loads waiting for me in my bedroom. How does such a tiny human make so much dirty clothes??

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
March 31st, 2010, 06:29 AM
I was gone for a bit, so I'm not entirely sure what happened. But I do notice a bunch of people missing. I hope we can get the PR back to a sense of normalcy. I really enjoy everyone's company here. This is and always has been a place for support for me.

~~~

March 31st, 2010, 06:41 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
kids are just all getting up here, bailey was up for a minute to eat earlier and just got up for the day, going to my mom's to see my sister and her son in a bit.

Mads, love the names you have picked so far, natasha is ok in my book, not a favorite here

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
March 31st, 2010, 06:45 AM
Well, half the laundry is put away. lol Progress counts!
Trying to decide what to make for dinner. Nothing sounds good today. Hmm, maybe BLT's?? I'll ponder that thought for awhile. lol

March 31st, 2010, 08:31 AM
I hate deciding what to have for dinner.

i have laundry to do as well just putting away and folding. the weekend I am washing so I can hang it outside.

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

March 31st, 2010, 09:14 AM
Hmm, still haven't decided on dinner so it's gotta be BLT's since nothing else has time to thaw. I want pizza though and I NEVER want pizza!
Well, my room is done, bathroom is done and laundry is done! Time to open up my door and enjoy the fresh air! I think I'll take a book out on my porch and read when the girls nap.

March 31st, 2010, 09:19 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
I want pizza too Paula! I'm pretty sure I've burned through all of the food in the freezer and cupboard so I either have to go shopping or call the pizza guy. The pizza guy just might win out this time! Ooooh, or I could go to the store and buy all the fixins for a margarita pizza on focaccia bread. That sounds REALLY good!

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
March 31st, 2010, 09:32 AM
Wow Paula way to go for getting your stuff done

March 31st, 2010, 09:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Lets see im washing baby girl cloth diaper and then off to clean the sheet Araceli poop on them and clean the house and then soccer practice this after noon , my legs are soo sore from yesterday practice so hopefully i can keep up lol.

Mads i love love love the name Willow!

March 31st, 2010, 10:11 AM
Wow Paula...WTG...I've just started my second load of clothes...and the dishwasher is running.

I wish it was nice enough to have the windows open, but it's not. Should be gorgeous this weekend though.

~~~

March 31st, 2010, 10:29 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm still on spring break and loving it. We had the early on lady visit today for an evaluation for Elijah and she was asking me a bunch of questions about his development. She said "does he roll over?" I said "no" and almost instantly he rolled over from his belly! "I take that back, I guess he does!" It was really funny because he's been trying for a few days now, but I haven't seen him do it yet.

Anyway after her visit we went for a walk to the park, Ava played and Elijah slept. Then we went home by the river and saw that our ducks have returned so we'll probably be going back after naptime to feed them.

Other than that the weather is great and I'm enjoying my break. I need to get some cleaning done as soon as I lay Elijah down for nap #2

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search