Saturday Six

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 3rd, 2010, 06:07 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What are your plans for today?

2. Has your LO seen the Easter Bunny yet?

3. What is one thing you have to get done today?

4. Are you excited for the Easter bunny?

5. Do you buy Easter baskets for your niece(s) or nephew(s) if you have any?

6. Does your parents still give you an Easter basket?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 3rd, 2010, 06:45 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
1. What are your plans for today? Going to Jeffs granpas to help him with some yard work and such.

2. Has your LO seen the Easter Bunny yet? No

3. What is one thing you have to get done today? Theres not much I have to get done but might try and get some more laundry in depending how long we are out.

4. Are you excited for the Easter bunny? Yea.. mostly to give jordan his new toys cause he doesnt have very many and Jeffrey likes to steal the ones he does have!

5. Do you buy Easter baskets for your niece(s) or nephew(s) if you have any? No.. Chirstmas and Birthday presents.. thats all. I have too many!

6. Does your parents still give you an Easter basket? Maybe a chocolate bunny? Depends though.. My dad bought me flowers for Valentines day.. that was nice

April 3rd, 2010, 08:19 AM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What are your plans for today? work ...

2. Has your LO seen the Easter Bunny yet?nope ... we were going to last week but she was feeling a little off and didn't want to make it worse !

3. What is one thing you have to get done today? finish my loan modification paperwork ... if I don't get too busy at work

4. Are you excited for the Easter bunny? hmmmm ... don't know if he is going to make it to our house. We think he is stopping at PaPa and JoJo's house !

5. Do you buy Easter baskets for your niece(s) or nephew(s) if you have any?no ... cards with $$ ... they ar 7 and 10 and want $$ for a trip to Cacun this summer !

6. Does your parents still give you an Easter basket? sort of ... in the form of a Harry & David set of stackable boxes filled with goodies ! Last year it was a big multi flavor popcorn tin !

April 3rd, 2010, 10:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
1. What are your plans for today?
nothing at all...

2. Has your LO seen the Easter Bunny yet?
nope, Thomas did though at school

3. What is one thing you have to get done today?
dishes

4. Are you excited for the Easter bunny?
not really, could care less.

5. Do you buy Easter baskets for your niece(s) or nephew(s) if you have any?
not anymore

6. Does your parents still give you an Easter basket?

nope

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 3rd, 2010, 04:32 PM
.kristen.'s Avatar Raising Little Marines
Send a message via AIM to .kristen. Send a message via Yahoo to .kristen.
1. What are your plans for today? We went to Walmart for things for tomorrow's dinner.

2. Has your LO seen the Easter Bunny yet? We went a couple weeks ago for the bunny...he was thrown off and it was a horrible picture

3. What is one thing you have to get done today? get the deviled eggs and the cheese cake cups done for tomorrow.

4. Are you excited for the Easter bunny? I'm excited for everything to be done

5. Do you buy Easter baskets for your niece(s) or nephew(s) if you have any? No we don't

6. Does your parents still give you an Easter basket? Nope...I would enjoy the candy a little too much

Thanks to cavewoman

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search