Would you rather Wednesday

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 7th, 2010, 05:09 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Would you rather be the most popular girl or boy in school for 5 whole years or have the greatest friends ever?

Would you rather be prom queen of your high school or have a super cool and good looking boyfriend?

Would you rather have a third leg or a third arm?

Would you rather ride in a car going 90 mph and ride off a 30 ft clift or ride in a car going 30 mph and ride off a 100 ft clift?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 7th, 2010, 06:12 AM
onedaysoon's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Would you rather be the most popular girl or boy in school for 5 whole years or have the greatest friends ever?
- greatest friends...they last forever.

Would you rather be prom queen of your high school or have a super cool and good looking boyfriend?
- I'm gonna go with the cool/hot BF.

- Third arm...could get so much more done!

Would you rather ride in a car going 90 mph and ride off a 30 ft clift or ride in a car going 30 mph and ride off a 100 ft clift?
- I can't even imagine either of these...I have a horrible fear of falling...so, even if it was a car going 10 mph and a 10 ft cliff, I'd probably pass out before all the wheels left the ground.

Forever missing our angel November 9, 2010, with us for 9 weeks
~~~

April 7th, 2010, 06:18 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 7th, 2010, 07:03 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Would you rather be the most popular girl or boy in school for 5 whole years or have the greatest friends ever? Greatest friends! Popularity means nothing to me.

Would you rather be prom queen of your high school or have a super cool and good looking boyfriend? I guess I'd go with the boyfriend but only if he was nice and smart too.

Would you rather have a third leg or a third arm? Definitely a 3rd arm. They should install one of those when you are in the hospital giving birth.

Would you rather ride in a car going 90 mph and ride off a 30 ft clift or ride in a car going 30 mph and ride off a 100 ft clift? Hmm well those are crappy choices. I'd go with 90 off a 30.

April 7th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Blondn6ft's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Would you rather be the most popular girl or boy in school for 5 whole years or have the greatest friends ever? greatest friends ... that's easy

Would you rather be prom queen of your high school or have a super cool and good looking boyfriend? the hot cool boyfriend

Would you rather have a third leg or a third arm? I think arm ... ??

Would you rather ride in a car going 90 mph and ride off a 30 ft clift or ride in a car going 30 mph and ride off a 100 ft clift?holy cow ... lets go 30 MPH off the 100 FT cliff and hope I can control the car

April 7th, 2010, 09:41 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
greatest friends.. never really cared about being popular

I don't like being the center of attention lol so the boyfriend

Definitely arm...

Would you rather ride in a car going 90 mph and ride off a 30 ft clift or ride in a car going 30 mph and ride off a 100 ft clift? I guess the first one???

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search