Your LO from birth to now..

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2010, 04:19 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How was your LO when they were younger? Has their personality changed?

When Abby was younger, she was Crabby Abby. She cried all the time, was never happy and it was near impossible to get her to smile.
Now, Omg.. what a difference a couple of months makes. She's so happy, laid back and constantly smiling. She's very mellow and only cries when she's hungry and even then it's more of a whine. She rubs her eyes and whines when she's tired and whines and eats her hand when she's hungry. lol
She will sit and play and be content for a long time.
When she was Crabby Abby I was so happy she was my last. I was so thankful that was the last time I had to go thorugh that. Now, that's she Happy Abby, It makes me sad to know this is it.
We left her with my Mom yesterday while we took the girls to an indoor amusement park and my Mom said she was so good and happy. She said she never cried and was just so much fun all day.

April 12th, 2010, 05:22 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
Echo was never a huge "cry baby" but she has gotten soooo happy in the past month or two. She's also much more independent and she now likes to play by herself for a bit longer. She is still a total momma's girl at heart though. I love the way her face lights up when she sees me!

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
April 12th, 2010, 06:04 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Jillian is actually still pretty much the same. She's a happy baby and pretty much only cries when she's hungry or when she's really tired. She has always fought sleep and she still does it! That's one thing that I wouldn't mind her changing. I've never seen a baby fight it as hard as she does. I think she's afraid she'll miss something.

She's always been super curious and doesn't like laying back. She wants to be upright where she can see what's going on.

April 12th, 2010, 07:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
only thing that has changed here is the fact that Bailey no longer sleeps through the night Bailey started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks, then about a month ago stopped

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 12th, 2010, 09:22 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
Catie is much happier now. She was also a fussy, colicky baby. She had terrible gas, and was always crying or spitting up. I eventually went on an elimination diet and learned that she does not tolerate eggs or milk. I can have things like cheese or ice cream, she just reacts if i drink actual milk (she can't handle regular milk based formulas either, only gentle kind) The eggs were terrible, she still spends the day crying in pain if i eat an egg. But now that we know what causes her discomfort, she's much happier. Her sisters are great at making her laugh. She also copies them. the other day Ashleigh was sticking her tongue out at Catie, and catie was sticking her tongue out at Ashleigh. The girls are great at getting the giggles from Catie.

April 12th, 2010, 02:56 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Serg hasn't changed since the womb. LOL. I'm interested to see how long he stays the same. I predict he will be a very energetic adult who will get up early and run a mile every day!!

April 12th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Peytonsmomma
Peyton is still the same since being in the womb, very active especially at night, she was super colicky for the first 6 weeks, but now she is very active and content, she loves new surroundings, hates being on her stomach so i wonder if she will every crawl, she loves sitting up
April 13th, 2010, 05:57 AM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think its a theme...! Reagan was fussy up until about 3-4 months. If we took her out, she would just cry when she got tired instead of going to sleep and we had some issues with reflux which lead to some long crying sessions as well. I thought she was a "fussy" baby.

But now she is SOOO easy - hardly ever cries...just whines if she is hungry or tired. Fights sleep a little, but nothing compared to before. And she is so happy and easy going! She is a mommy's girl as well. I think DH gets a little jealous, but what can I say - she loves her mommy!

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
April 13th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Veteran
Kadence has always been really mellow. She slept through the night at around 6 weeks and stopped around 4 months and is getting back to sleeping through the night. She has always been a really sleepy baby and still loves to go to sleep on her own in her crib. She is more energetic now, but only wants to be moving by me carrying her. She doesn't want to do the moving herself. She's also getting scared of people now which is interesting and only will let myself, my DH, and my dad hold her. Her crying when other people hold her has hurt lots of feelings lately, but it's funny how as soon as I take her back she is instantly quiet.
April 13th, 2010, 10:09 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Xander is more fussy now if we get him off his routine.

He is more social and smiles and laughs more now

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search