Pulling up already??

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2010, 03:44 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So, Ben started crawling on all fours when he turned 6 months 2 days last week (he had been arming crawling before then for about a month) and then the day after he started crawling he started pulling himself up to the couch. He crawls over and just hangs on and up he goes...he stands there for a good amount of time and then this weekend started trying to cruise. I checked and my oldest son didn't do this until he was 8 1/2 months so I guess Ben is early.

Are any other babies in a hurry to do everything at once and pulling up yet?? Ben seems to be trying to get to the walking stage as soon as he can..he's nuts!
April 12th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Peytonsmomma
peyton hates being on her stomach so i don't think she'll ever crawl
April 12th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
That was my Collin! By 8 months he was walking

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 12th, 2010, 05:12 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yes! Sergio has been walking holding hands since the end of March! I thought I was gonna faint. He wants to be standing and on the go constantly. Maybe he wants to chase his brother.

April 13th, 2010, 10:15 AM
Mystic_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to Mystic_Mommy
Saige has been army crawling for at least a month now and she is getting so close to going on all fours, I'm sure it'll be any day now Yesterday though, she was sitting in front of Rayne's little wooden chair that's painted blue and red (she loves that little chair) and she reached out and started pulling up! I was in shock! She almost got all the way up, her knees only slightly bent, and then lost her balance. I was right there to catch her of course, but I just couldn't believe she is starting to do this!

April 13th, 2010, 10:21 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Xander I think wants to crawl he is scooching his knees when you hold him. But he HATES his tummy.

He will flop around in your arms when he sees something and wants it!!

He won't stand that much when I hold him up on my legs though.
I think he is going to be lazy!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 13th, 2010, 02:38 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lucy tried but can't. I'm glad too.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 13th, 2010, 04:17 PM
If your kid isn't pulling up yet then REJOICE AND BE GLAD. Hate to say it, but it is a big pain when they are. All Sergio wants to do is stand all. day. long. I just took my older son out for the afternoon, and he spent the whole time screaming b/c he wanted to stand the whole time and his dad wouldn't indulge him. But seriously that is pretty much all he wants to do all day and I am not able to go anywhere or turn my back b/c he could fall so easily. It is cute, but a real pain.

April 13th, 2010, 07:29 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo&Sergiosmom View Post
If your kid isn't pulling up yet then REJOICE AND BE GLAD. Hate to say it, but it is a big pain when they are. All Sergio wants to do is stand all. day. long. I just took my older son out for the afternoon, and he spent the whole time screaming b/c he wanted to stand the whole time and his dad wouldn't indulge him. But seriously that is pretty much all he wants to do all day and I am not able to go anywhere or turn my back b/c he could fall so easily. It is cute, but a real pain.
Totally! I can't turn my back on Ben for a second. He's into EVERYTHING and is trying to crawl on or up everything. I feel like I didn't get as much 'baby lump' time with him as I did my oldest..you know where they're just a cute non active little lump..lol! He gets wherever he needs to go and started eyeballing the stairs just today SO me and hubby have to go buy our gates this weekend. And he is already trying to get out of his playpen. We are so gonna have our hands full with this little guy.
April 14th, 2010, 04:50 PM
Bath time is another horror. I am always afraid S is going to hit his head. He did slip and fall one time. He always wants to stand and stand off the bath mat. I don't use a bath seat, just let him sit. I make him sit until he's done playing and let him stand at the very end to wash his behind and then I take him right out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search