Boobs, linea nigra, etc..

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 13th, 2010, 05:43 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Those that are not bfing, do you still have leaky boobs?
What about your brown line down your belly, still have it?
Anything else "left over" from pregnancy?

I STILL have a leaky boob. Not surprised though since I still had leaky boobs when I got preggo with Abby, from Em! She was 16 months.

I still have a FAINT line down my belly. I don't remember how long it stayed with the other 2.

Still a bit numb by my scar. I know it's normal though, especially since it was my 3rd c/section.

April 13th, 2010, 06:03 AM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just weaned a few weeks ago - so my bbs still feel full almost all the time! Only leaked 1x time though - so they're 'staying in check' hahaha.

I still have a faint line but I would guess it would be gone in another month or so - it has taken longer than I thought to get rid of!

As for other things left over from pregnancy - I used to have a flat stomach and now I have a little pooch that seems to be extra skin. I haven't worked too hard to get rid of it just yet, but need to before swimsuit season!

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
April 13th, 2010, 07:57 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
After 3 c/sections I've given up on getting riid of that extra skin. I don't think it's possible. It's not fat, it's just skin. I think the muscles were cut too many times.

April 13th, 2010, 08:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
After Thomas (stopped nursing at 2 weeks) I never stopped leaking just a little bit. Even when I got pregnant with collin 7 months later. Then I stopped nursing Collin at 3.5 mos, didnt stop leaking with him either, still when I got pregnant with Bailey 1 year later. Who know when I will stop now

never got the line, lucky me.

As for the extra skin, I will never get rid of that probably, lucky me..
And the stretch marks. Thomas ruined my belly again, lucky me.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 13th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Veteran
Still breastfeeding, but my boobs didn't leak after my last 2 which is weird. I still have the line which I hate and I wanted to be gone by vacation in June, but it is still sticking around. My stomach looks normal til I sit down and it gets all wrinkly and if I eat it pooches right out to look like I'm pregnant no matter how in shape I am.
April 13th, 2010, 09:25 AM
Peytonsmomma
well my boobs have sucked from day one lol, after stopping breastfeeding my left side has become smaller than it ever was before i got pregnant, my right side was my "big" boob when i was feeding her, i've stopped breastfeeding in the last month or more on that side and wouldn't you know my milk just came back in on that side, without her nursing !!! -i give up!!! lol

I have the line on my stomach, it's still there and faint but i hate it
i never got stretch marks when i was prego
April 13th, 2010, 09:31 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
i'm still nursing but i rarely leak. usually only in the morning or if she goes too long between feedings.

still have the line and the stretch marks.

i'm still way out of shape. i've been below my pp weight for months but i don't look anything like i used to. my mom just ordered the wii fit so maybe that will help.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
April 13th, 2010, 09:32 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am still nursing so I do have leaky boobs.

I never got that line.

Jus tthe extra skin and stretch marks

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 13th, 2010, 02:55 PM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i still have a pretty dark line i was going to post today and see if anyone else had it

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search