Bedtime

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2010, 04:09 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I miss my daughter sleeping the night. I have never had a baby older than 6 weeks get up during the night so this is so new to me. Thank goodness for co-sleeping or I'd never get sleep.

Anyway, I was thinking it was because she is BFed, but, so was Collin and he STTN. And she gets an 8 oz bottle of formula or BM at bedtime and still wakes between 12 and 2am

Whats everyone else's baby doing at night?
Does baby STTN?
Is baby BFed or bottle fed? And if bottle fed, is it formula or EBM?
What time does baby go to bed? Where?
Those who co sleep, does baby start in your bed or come in during the night?

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 14th, 2010, 05:19 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Xander is breast feed and he gets up at least once a night. But now that he is stuffy he sleeps in his swing and gets up twice

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 14th, 2010, 02:18 PM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
Echo is bf and co-sleeps for the whole night. She will wake up usually about 4 hours after she goes to sleep and then 2-3 hours after that. She only nurses briefly and then goes right back to sleep. This past week has been a totally different story. She has gotten up every hour if not more frequently. Argh. I'm so flipping tired it's ridiculous. She's only napping for an hour or so at a time during the day too. Very unlike her. I know she's tired because she is super cranky and has her telltale red eyebrows. She just doesn't want to sleep.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
April 14th, 2010, 03:28 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Does baby STTN? For the most part

Is baby BFed or bottle fed? And if bottle fed, is it formula or EBM? FF

What time does baby go to bed? Where? 8:30ish in her cot in her room

Those who co sleep, does baby start in your bed or come in during the night? If she wakes she comes in with us.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 14th, 2010, 07:56 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Does baby STTN? No
Is baby BFed or bottle fed? And if bottle fed, is it formula or EBM? Breastfed, but gets about 8oz of formula a day.

What time does baby go to bed? Where? She usually falls asleep around 9 in her swing and then when I go to bed she comes to bed with me.

Those who co sleep, does baby start in your bed or come in during the night? She sleeps in bed with me for the whole night.

April 14th, 2010, 08:03 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whats everyone else's baby doing at night? sleeps 6 to 6, eats, then back down till 8
Does baby STTN? He JUST started sleeping better again. He was STTN at 3 weeks, then stopped around 4 months. This week he started solids and formula full time, but I think the big thing was he got a tooth.
Is baby BFed or bottle fed? And if bottle fed, is it formula or EBM? Formula
What time does baby go to bed? Where? 6-6:30 at the latest. He's been sleeping in his crib in his room since he was 3 weeks.

April 15th, 2010, 06:20 PM
Miles' Mommy's Avatar Happy 1st time mom
Send a message via AIM to Miles' Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Miles' Mommy
Whats everyone else's baby doing at night? Miles gets up 1-2 times a night to eat. usually around midnight and again around 4. sometimes he skips the 4 am feeding. He's been doing this since about 8 weeks. Before that it was every two hours.
Does baby STTN? Once in a blue moon. If he goes to bed late.
Is baby BFed or bottle fed? And if bottle fed, is it formula or EBM? Breast fed
What time does baby go to bed? Where? around 8:30/9:00 in his crib. He loves his crib.
Those who co sleep, does baby start in your bed or come in during the night? We only co sleep on those really bad night when Miles wont sleep. We end up sleeping in the recliner with him on our chest.

April 16th, 2010, 07:25 AM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whats everyone else's baby doing at night? Reagan has always been a good sleeper, but her schedule keeps changing. Right now, she is going down between 8:00 and 8:30 and sleeping until 6:00 am. Gets up, eats and plays then sleeps again from 7:30-9:00.
Does baby STTN? Yes
Is baby BFed or bottle fed? And if bottle fed, is it formula or EBM? Recently switched from BM to formula.
What time does baby go to bed? Where? Around 8:00 - 8:30 in her crib.
Those who co sleep, does baby start in your bed or come in during the night? We only co-slept when she was really little. My hubby is a very "active" sleeper and between his snoring, tossing/turning and twitching, would probably keep her up the entire night.

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search