Anymore?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 14th, 2010, 05:37 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
children that is? Or are you done?

I am sooo torn on this issue. I feel I am done with kids. I have my little girl now. At the same time I really cannot imagine not ever being pregnant again. This past pregnancy was so much more difficult (the all day, all 9 month m/s and constant ctx starting at 18 weeks) so I feel I didn't get to enjoy it as much as I did my boys. Part of me wants one more chance...

As for now if anyone asks we are done, but because I am so young we will rethink the idea in 5+ years

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 14th, 2010, 06:06 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Right now we are done. but I am the sameway can't believe I might not be preggo again. THat makes me sad

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 14th, 2010, 06:20 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
W're done.

April 14th, 2010, 11:39 AM
Jennifer0911's Avatar Mommy of 2 Adorable Girls
Send a message via Yahoo to Jennifer0911
We're TTC 1 more. Then we're done!!!! I think 1 is enough. But DH wants 1 more. We just hope it's a boy, because then DH will want to try again. lol

Check Out My Blog!!

3-13 @ 14 weeks
April 14th, 2010, 12:06 PM
Veteran
We're done. I guess. I get really sad when I think about it so I try not to. I think if we made more money and had a bigger house, we would have one more.
April 14th, 2010, 12:19 PM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
well i'm 31, single and living with my mom. so yeah. i guess i could meet a great guy and decide i want another. i think i might have to leave the house though. wait! there's eharmony!

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
April 14th, 2010, 12:53 PM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
We are going to see where we are at in 4 1/2 years when its time to get the mirena out/ replaced... definitely not any time soon though. We're young and we have got time so I am in no rush whatsoever! I may not even want to then cause now I'm thinking when the boys start school I might go back to school for nursing

April 14th, 2010, 03:02 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
We are done.. I already have a boy and a girl so I'm content with that.. Plus, we can't afford anymore.. j/k We can, but with this economy and the reckless spending the gov't is doing, who know what the future holds..

Last edited by Adriana's Mommy; April 14th, 2010 at 11:02 PM.
April 14th, 2010, 03:07 PM
Peytonsmomma
that girl~ i'm right there with ya

i'm 25 single, so yes I would love more, i miss being pregnant, i want at least one more
April 14th, 2010, 04:04 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Totally done.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 14th, 2010, 06:08 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG I want one (or 3) more. But we can't in the current house or car.

April 14th, 2010, 06:33 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We're hoping for at least 2 more... probably more. We're starting to TTC again May 1st!

April 14th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm 90% sure we're done. I feel like our family is complete, but feel sad about not having another baby. I'm treasuring every moment of baby-hood! Kind of makes me cry everytime I pack up more little clothes.
April 14th, 2010, 09:03 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
For the longest time I figured 2 would be it for me but then the moment they placed Jillian in my arms I knew I wasn't done. We won't be having another one any time soon but maybe some day.

April 14th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by monica8 View Post
We're hoping for at least 2 more... probably more. We're starting to TTC again May 1st!
how exciting!

well we will ttc sometime between july-sept i cant wait! i kind want 2 more but three is not bad either!

April 15th, 2010, 07:47 PM
Miles' Mommy's Avatar Happy 1st time mom
Send a message via AIM to Miles' Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Miles' Mommy
DH says he's done that one is hard enough. Though we are torn at times. I know I don't want to try for another until Miles is walking and ready to start with potty training. I want to enjoy him as a baby. 35 is my cut off so I have just under 5 years to decide.
Our biggest concern is our small house and the price of day care. I hope the economy picks up so we can at least sell our house and break even.

April 16th, 2010, 01:06 AM
MrsSarah1's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are are so NOT done it's not even funny. We want two more. A dozen more if we could!

We want to avoid the whole "three in diapers" thing, so we're waiting until Charly is in kindergarten until we start TTC again. But the second that we sign her up for kinder.. we'll be back in the game!
April 16th, 2010, 04:08 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
Well I thought I would have the "done" feeling that so many others talk about having when they knew they were done and I just don't have it. We have three kids, one that will be entering high school next year. I REALLY would like 1 more but I think that would be pushing my luck since I really want another girl... I dunno...dh says I'm on a baby kick and we will talk about it when I'm done with school and have a job (next year) so who knows...
April 16th, 2010, 09:51 AM
Genevieve's_mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
we arent done either, hopefully starting next year after my bday in may, but i was supposed to start Massage therapy school this month and that didnt happen since DH lost his job we couldn't afford risking spending the 500 down payment just in case other crap hit the fan. ykwim? If i would have started in april i would have graduated next april, the next semester for the class is in October, but im not sure. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to get pregnant again sometime in the summer so i can enjoy this summer a little bit but that would be pushing it to my Bday, SOOOOO we might as well just wait until next year. we would like ot have a bunch more but im sure just a few more will suffice since the economy sucks

thanks *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!
x2 http://www.punky-kinboutique.webs.com (enter 'Summer' to recieve 10% off entire order, $30.00 or more)
<marquee

REQUEST A SIGGY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f3...ests-open.html
SIGGY GALLERY: http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f2...y-gallery.html</marquee>

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search