Getting Dressed

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 16th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Do you get baby dressed every single day? I mean in regular 'going out of the house' clothes?
When you are home how is baby usually dressed?

What about you mama? Do you get dressed 1st thing in the morning? What about make up? Hair? Do these things get done?

Unless we are leaving the house Bailey pretty much lives in onsies. Our apartment is super warm so it is all she needs. When we are going out, I get her dressed right before we leave, and as soon as we get home, after her diaper is changed she is back to just a onsie.

as for me, I pretty much live in sweats. Unless I am going to someones house or meeting up with some one, its always sweats. Today I am going to my mom's for a playdate, I wish put on jeans, and a bit of mascara and do my hair. But if I am only staying in or going right out front or maybe a store or two or thomas to school, no makeup, hair just thrown up, a mess, and sweats.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 16th, 2010, 07:14 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
I get both kids dressed pretty much every day especially now that the weather is nice because we end up outside and 2 days a week I have to take DS to nursery school. On nursery school days we get up and get dressed right away. Other days we wait until later.

DS loves getting dressed and now asks me to get his clothes and dress him so usually when that happens I get him and Jillian dressed. I get dressed every day but sometimes it's sweats or something else comfortable. My hair is always in a ponytail because Jillian gets a death grip on it otherwise and I only wear makeup if I'm going out somewhere better than the grocery store or Walmart! LOL!

April 16th, 2010, 07:28 AM
Christine_D's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
During the winter, my nanny liked to only dress Reagan in PJ's - now that its getting warmer and we'll be out more, she'll wear outfits and onsies. During the weekend, I dress her up in little cute outfits!

I work at an accounting firm, so get dressed up every day. I love fashion, so I actually enjoy picking out what to wear everyday, doing my hair/make-up/etc.

Thanks to HeatherW for the great siggy!
April 16th, 2010, 08:33 AM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have to do my hair and make up daily or i feel awful. my routine is quick though. i also need a shower.

Neta lives in comfy things, whether it be fleece for the winter or onsies in the summer. i try to dress her in outfits when we go out though for fun.

I live in sweats cause i have to lay down so much because of my back pain. Jeans etc are not practical for me. Im trying to make my sweats fashionable though lol when they get too old and faded I chuck them.

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

April 16th, 2010, 09:18 AM
elsi2009's Avatar Veteran
Now that it`s warmer Jasmin is dressed sometimes, but mostly she wears onsies and PJ`s at home
I do get dressed as 1st thing in the mornin and usually I am wash myself quickly and take a bath later the day often together with my daughter, she enjoys splashing in the bath tub with me ( as I had a cold sore forat the lip I wore a bandage and surgical mask during the day, especially when breastfeeding and Jasmin took her bath separatedly) I should wash my hair more often
Without cold sore I often go swimming and take shower before and afterwards, Jasmins in child care at the sports center

Last edited by elsi2009; April 16th, 2010 at 09:21 AM.
April 16th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Peytonsmomma
I get her dressed up every day and if she is in the fleece pants from carters-that means there is no clean clothes for her and i let people know, I never had good clothes growing up so she will wear cute stuff!!

I get dressed daily in jeans and a shirt, straighten my hair and do my makeup oh yeah and shower, i work two days a week in a professional office atmosphere so i have to dress up
April 16th, 2010, 02:23 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We all get dressed everyday. The only time we stay in pj's is when we are sick. We're all dressed within an hour of getting up. I don't wear make-up but I do do my hair everyday.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 17th, 2010, 01:20 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
It depends on what is going on. Because my week is so hectic I tend to just wear sweats and t-shirts all weekend and if I'm not going to the gym I am in jean and a shirt....no make up and hair pulled up...

Peyton usually starts the day off in pj's until I get her to hourly care then I change her...weekends it just depends on what is going on.
April 17th, 2010, 01:26 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We get dressed almost everyday. Xander might stay in his pj's on Saturday but I get dressed eventually after my cleaning

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search