Diapers

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 18th, 2010, 06:02 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
What brand diapers do you use?
What size?

Bailey mainly uses pampers swaddlers or baby dry, not too happy about their new brand
If Tom is doing the shopping she gets the store brand, either A&P or Walmart.

She is still in size 2

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 18th, 2010, 07:30 AM
~KMV~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I usually buy the costco brand.. (1-2) but ive had a box of pampers in his closet since i was pregnant they are size 2... so i just started using them...

April 18th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Jennifer0911's Avatar Mommy of 2 Adorable Girls
Send a message via Yahoo to Jennifer0911
I use luvs and LOVE them! lol They are cheaper then the other diapers and you get more for your money and she hasn't had ANY problems with them, yet.
She's in size 3 now *sigh* I remember when she was in newborns!

Check Out My Blog!!

3-13 @ 14 weeks
April 18th, 2010, 07:43 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Right now we are using Pampers Swaddlers because when I was pregnant I found the really big boxes on clearance at Target for $15 which is seriously cheap! She's in a size 2.

After those are gone I'll probably switch her to Luvs which is what DS uses.

Oh and Nicole I've heard horrible things about the new Baby Dry. I've heard that a lot of babies have gotten chemical burns from them so you might not want to use them any more.

April 18th, 2010, 09:11 AM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We have a diaper service which I love and she is almost out of her mediums. We might be moving in August to somewhere that doesnt have the service and I'm so sad about that.
April 18th, 2010, 09:15 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
first off i can't believe you still have an A&P near you! my dad has an old grocery cart from A&P. Somehow he managed to get it, before the only one near me closed up. that was when i was probably 4 or 5 years old.

For disposables I like huggies. Ironic since i hated them with my other girls. But they work great with Catie. I just bought a big package of the huggies pure and natural. I had a $3 off coupon.

We still use cloth too. For cloth i just use prefolds and covers. As soon as she outgrows the size she's in, i don't plan on buying/making any more cloth. we'll do disposables full time then.

right now she wears disposables when we go out and also at bedtime.

disposables just moved her it a size 3 today. Cloth size medium

April 18th, 2010, 11:32 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I love Huggies, used them for all 3 girls. I've never had problems with them.
I've worked in a daycare and found that it really depends on the kid for what diapers work. Some worked great with LUVS, (which I HATE), some worked great in Pampers, some in Huggies.
But for me, I stick to Huggies diapers and wipes. LOVE their wipes!

I tried a box of diapers from BJ's, HORRIBLE diapers and I will NEVER try them again!!

Abby is in size 3. I bet 2's would fit though.

April 18th, 2010, 11:42 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Paula~ View Post
I love Huggies, used them for all 3 girls. I've never had problems with them.
I've worked in a daycare and found that it really depends on the kid for what diapers work. Some worked great with LUVS, (which I HATE), some worked great in Pampers, some in Huggies.
But for me, I stick to Huggies diapers and wipes. LOVE their wipes!

I tried a box of diapers from BJ's, HORRIBLE diapers and I will NEVER try them again!!

Abby is in size 3. I bet 2's would fit though.

I love huggies wipes. It is funny, when we are broke we will go generic on everything but wipes. I will only use huggies wipes.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 18th, 2010, 11:48 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
LOL I don't really care for Huggies diapers but I love their wipes. That's all I'll use too. They are the perfect thickness and perfect dampness (not to wet not to dry). Love them!

April 18th, 2010, 03:20 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Kirkland size 3.

I hate Huggies. The always leak for us and the crystals inside come out and the wipes, while lovely and thick, seem to be far too wet.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 18th, 2010, 05:44 PM
Veteran
We use the pampers diapers and Huggies wipes. We tried Huggies diapers, but ended up with leaks about 50% of the time!
She is in size 2 now!

April 18th, 2010, 06:25 PM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
Do they still make Huggies Supreme wipes? Those were the wipes i used when my older girls were babies. I loved them.

April 19th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Peytonsmomma
I use the costco brand size 3 and there wipes
I hate huggies and there wipes! after trying costco wipes and then using huggie wipes when i ran out i hated huggies!
April 19th, 2010, 10:05 AM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am waiting on some new covers for my cloth diapers to arrive because I hated the Flip covers so until then we're using Luvs. I used them with my oldest too and they work the best for us. Ben's now in a size 4! He's a big boy!
April 19th, 2010, 10:47 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We use pampers baby dry i think.

He's in a size 4 too. I can't believe he wears the same size as my friend's 2 year old!

April 19th, 2010, 11:29 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
We are using Pampers right now the new kind dry max cruisers or something like that.

He is in size 3 but they are big but the 2's mark his poor little legs.

I am using pampers sensitive wipes

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 19th, 2010, 12:50 PM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i use Huggies during the day and LUVS at night. for me, they are the best overnight diaper.

i posted about the new and improved pampers. they LEAKED, more than once so i took them back. i kept the free wipes and pouch i was so mad. now i just feel like i stole them

i use huggies cause they are cheap at costco. but now LUVS are really cheap at walmart they just rolled back the price. sign up online for coupons too! i still just use em at night though.

i like the huggies little movers now that she is rolling around.

kirkland wipes are awesome, i also used to use just huggies wipes but these are addidctive, almost like cloth! i usually have to just use 1 wipe.

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

April 19th, 2010, 06:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We're in cloth full-time here but I use Kirkland wipes...I wanted to do cloth wipes and I still might but I use baby wipes for my big kids too so much with sticky hands and things that I couldn't see not having them around and I don't want to buy cloth wipes and still be buying Kirkland wipes too, KWIM?
April 19th, 2010, 06:14 PM
HS&Fsmom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Serg is in Bum Genius and this weekend we had to unsnap them to the largest setting!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search