JM

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 19th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
What time of day are you most likely to log on to JM?
What boards on JM do you visit the most?
Do you lurk on other boards on JM?
Are you a JM Junkie?

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 19th, 2010, 08:01 PM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
What time of day are you most likely to log on to JM? I usually log in in the morning while DS watches Handy Manny or after I take him to nursery school on Tuesday and Thursday if Jillian is napping. I'll check in usually if they both nap at the same time in the afternoon and then I try again at night after they are asleep.
What boards on JM do you visit the most? My other PR, here and debates
Do you lurk on other boards on JM? Sometimes I lurk on Attachment parenting and a few others but not often or many.
Are you a JM Junkie? I used to be but not as much any more.

April 19th, 2010, 10:59 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What time of day are you most likely to log on to JM? I'm on and off all day. In between other activities. Its sometimes my only adult interaction other than Rodger.

What boards on JM do you visit the most? My playrooms

Do you lurk on other boards on JM? Sometimes. Depends on what kind of day I am having.

Are you a JM Junkie? Yes. I need a 12 step program. I wonder if there is a board for that...

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 20th, 2010, 05:22 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
What time of day are you most likely to log on to JM? The morning or when Echo is napping on my lap.

What boards on JM do you visit the most? Here, Love & Sex, Attachment Parenting, Atheist Parenting, Breastfeeding and Debates.

Do you lurk on other boards on JM? I'm more of a lurker than a poster on Debates and Breastfeeding.

Are you a JM Junkie? Yep.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
April 20th, 2010, 06:12 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
What time of day are you most likely to log on to JM?Normally around 9am, 2pm, and 9pm
What boards on JM do you visit the most?October 09 PR & November 09 PR (i was originally due in Nov)
Do you lurk on other boards on JM?sometimes i lurk at the breastfeeding board or formula feeding board
Are you a JM Junkie?Yeah

April 20th, 2010, 06:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
What time of day are you most likely to log on to JM?on and off all day, usually 1st thing in the AM and after the kids go to bed, mostly
What boards on JM do you visit the most?here, jan 08, aug/sept 05, breastfeeding
Do you lurk on other boards on JM?AP parenting and photography
Are you a JM Junkie? of course

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 20th, 2010, 07:18 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I Love JM

I am on all the time. mostly in the AM at work

I am on the Oct 09 PR, Aug 07 PR, toddler board, mommy lounge, working mommies.

I lurk and sometimes post over at the mom of boys, mom of girls, infant board, and northeast mommies

Yes I am a Junkie

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 20th, 2010, 09:49 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
What time of day are you most likely to log on to JM? Oh it depends... when I get a minute?
What boards on JM do you visit the most? This one, and mommies with tattoos and piercings
Do you lurk on other boards on JM? Yea...
Are you a JM Junkie? Lol I guess... I read more then post though

April 20th, 2010, 09:54 AM
Super Mommy
What time of day are you most likely to log on to JM? During the day (most of the time while at work)
What boards on JM do you visit the most? Just this board
Do you lurk on other boards on JM? Not really, hardly have enough time for this board not to talk of lurking on others
Are you a JM Junkie? I was before I had the baby, I guess I've been rehabilitated
April 20th, 2010, 06:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What time of day are you most likely to log on to JM? workdays only in the evenings. I usually pop on here while I'm nursing Elijah. On non-work days whenever I get a chance.
What boards on JM do you visit the most? My dd playroom and this one
Do you lurk on other boards on JM? Sometimes in breastfeeding or choosing not to vaccinate.
Are you a JM Junkie? not as much anymore, no time.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search