Way Back Wednesday

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2010, 03:53 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
How did you meet your husband?
What did you do on your 1st date?
When did you know he was "the one"?

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 21st, 2010, 05:01 AM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How did you meet your husband? I was dating his best friend when I met him.
What did you do on your 1st date? We went to a movie and then went and sat on the beach and watched the stars. I froze my arse off!! It was December!!
When did you know he was "the one"? Honestly, I knew when I met him. Something about those eyes. I knew 100% after our first date.

April 21st, 2010, 05:12 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How did you meet your husband? we worked together and went to the same school, but I meet him at work.
What did you do on your 1st date? went to his friends house
When did you know he was "the one"? about 4 months of dating

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 21st, 2010, 06:04 AM
Veteran
How did you meet your husband? I met him at work. He was my supervisor.

What did you do on your 1st date? We worked 2nd/3rd shift so it was at like 2am and we just parked on this hill that overlooked the city and talked. The windows were down and I got like a thousand mosquito bites, but I didn't want the "date" to end so I didn't tell him.

When did you know he was "the one"? I knew we would end up together the first time we met.
April 21st, 2010, 06:15 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
How did you meet your husband? Through a mutual friend
What did you do on your 1st date? We went to a movie but we got there a little to late for one showing so we sat in the parking lot for a couple of hours waiting for the next showing. We just sat there and talked.
When did you know he was "the one"? By the end of our first date. Everything just seemed so natural and right with him. We just clicked immediately and that was it. From that day on we were together pretty much every day.

April 21st, 2010, 07:50 AM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How did you meet your husband? We worked together
What did you do on your 1st date? Not sure if you would count it our first date but we went camping with a group of friends, had a couple drinks and we were sharing a tent....the rest is history...LOL
When did you know he was "the one"? After 6 weeks. I made the mistake of telling him this though and really freaked him out for a bit.
April 21st, 2010, 08:07 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
How did you meet your husband?
when I was little he was bffs w my cousins, but when I was 13 I moved in w my aunt and he was always w my cousins. I remember the 1st time I saw him, I had been sleeping on the couch, it was the middle of the night, and he came sneaking in the door. I took one look at him and couldnt believe how hot he was

What did you do on your 1st date?
I skipped school to hang out with him we went to a park, sat by a small river and just talked and kissed the entire time. It was the shortest 6 hours of my life. It was an amazing day. Until my aunt found out we had been together (hes older)

When did you know he was "the one"? Not until a year later, 3 months into dating he went to prison. While he was there, I stayed in contact w him but saw other guys. None of them compared to him. When he got out and I saw him again for the 1st time, I just knew it.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 21st, 2010, 08:38 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
How did you meet your husband? Him and his family moved in next door to the guy I used to babysit for.
What did you do on your 1st date? Went to the movies I think? lol I dont really remember..
When did you know he was "the one"? When I tried to break it off a few times (mostly for silly reasons) and he did everything in his power to keep that from happening each time. I knew I was stuck

April 21st, 2010, 09:43 AM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How did you meet your husband? We used to work for the same law firm. I was his secretary - lol - but technically he was not my boss - he did not sign my paychecks! LOL, we still laugh about it.

What did you do on your 1st date? We never really had a first date. There were lunches, after work drinks, stuff like that. He was in a failing marriage at the time and I was in a horrendous 10 year relationship. We were honestly friends first.

When did you know he was "the one"? Gradually over time we just clicked. We always knew there was some lurking attraction between us and there was always innocent (sort of) flirting, but then it just happened. I'd say we both knew very early on, but neither of us said anything about it.
April 21st, 2010, 01:12 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How did you meet your husband? We worked together

What did you do on your 1st date? Well, it didn't start out as a date technically. I was having a really bad day and he said 'Hey...I'm gonna go to this little mexican restaurant if you wanna come to get your mind off of your Dad'. So, I went and we started talking over margaritas then went back to his house to watch a movie..then we had our first kiss so it morphed into a date. I was freaked out though because I was not looking for a boyfriend!

When did you know he was "the one"? Well, after that first nite we hung out every night after that..then he took me to meet his friends. I remember sitting and looking at him at the restaurant and at that moment knew I was gonna marry him. I called my mom the next day and told her...then told him later that afternoon. His response 'Good, because I know I am going to marry you.' That was 2 weeks into the relationship. We were engaged 4 weeks later and married 6 weeks after that.
April 21st, 2010, 02:32 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How did you meet your husband? Online

What did you do on your 1st date? We went to the aquarium and a movie. We saw How to lose a guy in 10 days.

When did you know he was "the one"? Pretty much right away

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search