Thirsty Thursday

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 22nd, 2010, 05:35 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
When are you going to introduce juice to your LO?

What is your favorite drink?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 22nd, 2010, 06:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
I introduced juice to Bailey when she his 6 mos. I buy this:

I love that you can just put a reg. bottle's nipple and ring on it. and its the perfect size for her to hold herself.

as for my fave. drink
non alcoholic would be either poland spring water or strawberry banana smoothies from starbucks, I could drink 4-5 of them a day if I could afford it

alcoholic is frozen strawberry margarita's w/ sugar on the rim

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 22nd, 2010, 07:04 AM
Veteran
I don't know about juice. My family has horrible teeth and get cavities so easily so I might wait a few more months. I watered down the boys' juice til they were 2 and they only get a half a glass of juice a day now.

My favorite drink right now is coffee or soda because I'm trying to stop drinking both which makes me want them more!
April 22nd, 2010, 03:20 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Juice... uh never if I can help it. Even now Jassie only gets it on special occasions. We very rarely have it in the house.

I like water. Its about all I drink.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 22nd, 2010, 03:42 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't think I am going to introduce store bought juice to Ben for a long time. I think when he's a year I am going to introduce fruit and veggie juices that I will juice myself. I have a Hamilton Beach juicer I got for $50 at walmart and I love it....

Hmm..my favorite non-alcoholic would be Dr.Pepper, Coke, or sweet tea. I force myself to drink water and I drink a lot, but when I have a headache I have to grab a Dr. Pepper for the caffeine.
Alcoholic- beer maybe? I like fruity drinks too...only have one once in awhile.
April 22nd, 2010, 05:35 PM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
when she can ask for it.

water or scotch and water.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
April 22nd, 2010, 07:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
probably not until closer to a year. I didn't give any to Ava until she could drink it from a sippy cup. She still only gets 1/2 strength most of the time too.
April 22nd, 2010, 07:56 PM
xoleaxo's Avatar Veteran
Funny that you mention this because I just gave Kirra a tiny bit of apple juice in a sippy cup a few days ago. She knows how to grab the handles and suck on the spout but she hasn't figured out how to raise it up yet lol! I was kind of iffy about giving her juice but it was all natural pressed apple juice & it was just a small amount.

my favorite non-alcoholic drink is probably SWEET TEA! my favorite alcoholic drink would be moscato maybe..

April 23rd, 2010, 10:30 AM
Peytonsmomma
I give her the Gerber Organic Apple juice about a oz in a sippy cup she loves it! but i need to get her a different cup cuz the learner cup the nipple is to mature for her to suck anything out of

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search