Weekend plans

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2010, 08:36 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
What are your weekend plans?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 23rd, 2010, 09:27 AM
Peytonsmomma
Tonight i'm meeting some of the girls to play some games & bringing miss peyton, tomorrow -ummm lol I'm nervous and excited, this guy on my FB list we went to school together and just recently got single and so yep i started e-mailing him saying " oh im soooo sorry" lol!! so we are gonna hang out tomorrow i'm meeting his daughter she's 3 and then sunday church and i have to bring Peyton to her Dad and I am praying hard that she comes back undamaged like the disaster visit she had on monday
April 23rd, 2010, 09:53 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
Tomorrow morning I am going on post for a flea market - I'm really looking for a bath seat for Peyton. I don't like giving her a bath in the sink (I'm afraid she's going to hit her head on the faucet) and she's been trying to crawl out of her bathtub...so it's time.

Then I have to get stuff for Xavier's 5th bday party later tomorrow afternoon - including heading up to a winery for some adult beverages for the parents.

Sunday I have a personal training session then I'm getting Peyton & Xavier's pictures taken by a girl on post trying to expand her business.

I also have school work I need to get done...
April 23rd, 2010, 10:15 AM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
Nothing planned really..

April 23rd, 2010, 12:37 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My oldest has to make his first confession tomorrow so we're gonna be up very early for that. Then just going to spend the day cleaning and doing laundry.

Sunday, church again and maybe running around town. We just moved here so we're exploring everything we can while my hubby is off work.
April 23rd, 2010, 02:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
tomorrow if the hubby is not working we are going to a local kids fair and sunday hopefully to the daffodil festival a few towns over, if the weather cooperates. and of course laundry!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 23rd, 2010, 04:57 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Having a friend over for dinner tonight (Saturday) but other than that, not much. We have a three day weekend this week though.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 23rd, 2010, 07:05 PM
Miles' Mommy's Avatar Happy 1st time mom
Send a message via AIM to Miles' Mommy Send a message via Yahoo to Miles' Mommy
My brother and SIL are coming out with there son. We are taking pictures of the boys together for my mom for Mothers Day. So I get to use my photography skills and the amazing metro parks to get some great photos. Then enjoying the rest of my weekend with DH and Miles.

April 24th, 2010, 05:18 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Breana is going with her cousin and aunt and nanny to see Princess on Ice at the Sovereign Center here.

We are going to the farmer's market to get fruit and veggies.

Tomorrow we will more than likely be going to church and then home to relax!!

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search