the army crawl

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2010, 11:58 AM
Mama2EZ's Avatar Super Mommy
Ez's army crawl is more like a crawl. He can make it across the living room in less than 30 seconds. I love that he is on the move, but now I am constantly having to watch him. I will have to buy those gates to guard him in.

Anyone else's LOs on the move like this? Any advice for a first time mommy?
Ezra Ray 7lb. 7oz. born at 4:20

April 23rd, 2010, 12:34 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ben has been crawling on all fours for 2 weeks now and before that did the army crawl for a month. It's exhausting. He's pulling up too so I have to watch him constantly. We're going this weekend to buy a gate for our stairs cause he's eyeballing those now too.

I guess my only advice for you is to babyproof, babyproof, babyproof! Make sure you have gates up and those corner guards on your furniture, etc. I have been through this before, but forgot how crazy it gets when they're on the move. Just make sure you watch him like a hawk because anything could happen in the blink of an eye. Ben already bumps his head at least 10 times a day because he's a wild man and won't sit still!

Good luck and welcome to raising a crazy little boy They sure are fun, but they wear a mama out!!
April 23rd, 2010, 02:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Welcome to the world of having a moving baby! I agree, make sure everything is babyproofed and now its time to teach the word no

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 23rd, 2010, 04:52 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lucy just rolls everywhere. Our place is already pretty much baby proof.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 23rd, 2010, 05:41 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Wow! I am so not looking forward to that right now.

Levi found the wire to the surround speaker and I said "no" to him as he was pulling it. I was taken aback.... I didn't realize I would be telling him no so soon!

April 23rd, 2010, 06:08 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
aw that is great he is on the move I can't wait, I know I have already baby proofed my house Elise doesn't crawl yet but rolls everywhere and gets into everything as she can now get on all fours but just can't crawl yet
as I type she has made it to the stairs uggg

April 24th, 2010, 05:21 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Brandon just scoots every where but when you are holding him he wants to crawl so bad he jumps all over the place.

I am sure I will be in the moving club soon

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search