update

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 23rd, 2010, 05:27 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hi everyone! I haven't had too much time to post lately. Only 8 days left until our wedding! It's been crazy busy here to say the least.

Levi is almost 7 months and wanting to crawl so badly. Yesterday was the first time he sat up on his own. I know I'm going to have my hands full once he starts moving. He just loves exploring new things.

He got first tooth finally a few weeks ago and is working on another. It is so cute (and sharp!).

Night time troubles have worked themselves out and I am shocked to say he sleeps from 6pm to 8am without waking. He takes two or three naps a day on top of that! He's like me in that regard... I have always loved sleeping.

His eyes are still pale blue. You can tell there is a lot going on behind them. Sometimes he looks at me like he's trying to see into my soul or something. His hair seems to be getting lighter, too. Not sure where all these light genes came from!

Levi is loving the spring. He thinks the wind and rain are great. He gives me a look like he thinks I'm making it happen and it's really funny. I think he's going to have a gentle soul. Sometimes he looks at things like he's seen them before, but cant make the words. He absolutely loves life and everyone is a friend. I wish he'd prefer me a little more, but whatever makes him happy!

Here are some recent pictures.

TFL and reading... I had a lot to share!

Last edited by monica8; April 23rd, 2010 at 05:33 PM.
April 23rd, 2010, 06:03 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
he is adorable, I hope your wedding is great

April 23rd, 2010, 06:54 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love his eyes! He is such a cutie!!
April 23rd, 2010, 07:21 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
He is just adorable. Good luck with the wedding next week.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 24th, 2010, 05:16 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Thanks for updating us.

He is so handsome and sounds like he is doing well.

Have fun on your wedding day hope all goes well

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 24th, 2010, 08:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
You definitely have a lot going on! Your son is so handsome! I too love his eyes! Amazing!

Are you excited about the wedding? You better make sure to let us know every detail!

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 24th, 2010, 11:28 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm excited about getting married, but really stressed about the wedding. I'm not the most decisive person, so I feel like people are walking all over me. SO's family in particular. They already drove me nuts in low pressure situations . I'm just hoping it goes well and trying not to think about it too much.

We're getting married on the beach, so send good weather vibes. I would totally get married outside in the rain, but I don't think that would fly with the guests.

April 24th, 2010, 12:30 PM
catherineclare's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First of all good to see you back

Second Levi is such a cutie!! His eyes..oh my gosh! Just adorable.

Third...CONGRATS on your wedding! Just try and relax and enjoy it. Don't let your fiances family stress you out. And why oh why do people think they have any say in anything when it comes to weddings?? You're the bride, you call the shots! Will be sending good weather vibes!!! Make sure you post pics
April 24th, 2010, 12:32 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
*nice weather vibes* coming your way! I was the same way with my wedding, ended up hating the place and the cake, but over all it was an amazing day

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 24th, 2010, 10:40 PM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
good luck! thanks for sharing!

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search