Sleep Sleep

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2010, 02:12 PM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you still rock your LO to sleep at night?

When will you let them fall asleep on their own?

Do you let them cry during the night yet?

How many times if at all do they get up at night?

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 25th, 2010, 02:55 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
never did, always nurse to sleep laying in my bed

when I feel she is ready, not anytime soon

if I have to pee when she wakes up I will just to use the bathroom, but usually no

some nights just once, some nights as many as four times

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 25th, 2010, 05:35 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you still rock your LO to sleep at night? No, she sleeps better when she's left on her own.

When will you let them fall asleep on their own? Now

Do you let them cry during the night yet? I don't believe in CIO at ANY age.

How many times if at all do they get up at night? None.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 25th, 2010, 07:55 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you still rock your LO to sleep at night? Nope he likes his space

When will you let them fall asleep on their own? Yup he has since he was 3 weeks

Do you let them cry during the night yet? Fuss yes, cry no. He grunts and fusses for a couple minutes while he's shifting positions. I used to run in there, but I'm pretty sure he's doing it in his sleep. If he's crying I go help him.

How many times if at all do they get up at night? Once if at all. Lately none.

April 25th, 2010, 09:39 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Nope we stopped at 5 months and started just putting her down in her crib to fall asleep on her own. She sleeps so much better now and has such a better temperament, I wish I would have figured that out sooner.

We did at 5months

She sleeps through the night. The few times I've heard her cry in the middle of the night she has stopped by the time I reached her door. Tegan cries 0-10 minutes before every nap and bedtime though. Usually it's just a couple minutes of complaining when I put her in her crib and then she falls asleep. I check the clock and if she hits the 15 minutes mark I go and get her. But she can yell quite loudly especially if she is overtired. Company will come over and think I'm nuts that she is never going to go to sleep if she is making that loud of a racket and then two seconds later she's out and looking angelic

How many times if at all do they get up at night? None
April 26th, 2010, 03:37 AM
elsi2009's Avatar Veteran
I had to rock her when she was always gassy and complaining about it during breastfeeding at 1 - 3 months, now I can nurse her again to fall asleep

She already fell asleep on her own few times the last month, but she often needs to be nursed to fall asleep still. It depends, when she cries, she`ll be nursed.

Do you let them cry during the night yet? No

She needs to be nursed 1 - 3 times during the night
April 26th, 2010, 06:12 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Do you still rock your LO to sleep at night? yes I do while I nurse him to sleep. I could never nurse laying down.
When will you let them fall asleep on their own? not sure. maybe a year or 9 months??

Do you let them cry during the night yet? no not yet. I usually don't get him right away unless he is screaming.

How many times if at all do they get up at night? lately it has only been once

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 26th, 2010, 06:51 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Do you still rock your LO to sleep at night? No I never did. She nurses to sleep usually.

When will you let them fall asleep on their own? When I feel that's what is best for her.

Do you let them cry during the night yet? Absolutely not. DS is almost 3 and I don't do it with him either.

How many times if at all do they get up at night? Usually 2-4 times.

April 26th, 2010, 07:31 AM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
Do you still rock your LO to sleep at night? rock, sway, bounce, nurse and sing. whatever it takes.

When will you let them fall asleep on their own? around 30yo or so.

Do you let them cry during the night yet? not now. not ever.

How many times if at all do they get up at night? it depends on the night. last night she was very restless and fussy and i got up at least three times to comfort her. usually she just wakes up every few hours to nurse.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
April 26th, 2010, 08:42 AM
wildflower_142's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to wildflower_142 Send a message via Yahoo to wildflower_142
Do you still rock your LO to sleep at night? I rock her, but i don't rock her to sleep.

When will you let them fall asleep on their own?kind of. On a normal night i breastfeed catie, then rock for abut 1-2 minutes then lay her down. Most nights she is awake when i put her in the crib

Do you let them cry during the night yet? If it's been several hours then i'll go get her. However if i just laid her down then i will let her cry for 10-15 minutes. If she's still crying after that, i'll go and tend to her.

How many times if at all do they get up at night?A good night 1x (last night was a good night). But she has gotten up as much as 8x's in the middle of the night

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search