would you be offended if...

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2010, 06:08 PM
mrscheriezach's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
your DH/SO wanted you to do a paternity test? i was thinking about that the other day and wondering if that would offend me. It would... but at the same time id be eager to do it to prove he baby's daddy!
would you be offended?

*thank you cherry berry for my signature*

April 25th, 2010, 06:42 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
ummm yes! There has to be that level of trust.

I think its so funny on shows like Maury where they go on to get the paternity test after they've been throwing insults at each other the whole time. At that point I'm pretty sure it wouldn't even matter .

April 25th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
absolutely. Though Tom had told me if I had a baby w hair or brown eyes he'd have one done

If we weren't together long I wouldn't be.

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]
April 25th, 2010, 06:53 PM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Actually it's kind of funny because Levi has blue eyes and lighter hair. We both have dark eyes and dark hair. If he didn't have the same face as his dad I'm sure there would be some question.

April 25th, 2010, 07:08 PM
ThatGirl's Avatar Rawr.
i would be but only because i offered him the opportunity repeatedly when i was preggers and he didn't want it. so if he were to request it now it would only be a stall tactic to him paying child support.

Thank you MommaDucks for the AMAZING siggy!
April 25th, 2010, 07:22 PM
~Paula~'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Um, after 12 years of marriage.. Yeah! Now, if he had been snipped BEFORE I got pregnant, different story. lol

April 25th, 2010, 07:25 PM
FyreMommy2B's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's funny to see this post because we both discussed it as we were nervous about a mixup of DH's sample where we had our fertility treatments. But Ashlynn looked like him so much that we quickly dismissed the thought.

Our 2 year journey through Infertility & conceiving via IUI
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a8678

April 25th, 2010, 08:19 PM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If it were a new relationship, not at all... But after as long as we have been together (6years) YES!

But i totally would to prove a point and to gloat

April 25th, 2010, 08:22 PM
disturbedangel121's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to disturbedangel121 Send a message via MSN to disturbedangel121 Send a message via Yahoo to disturbedangel121
Yes! I would also want him to do it at the same time though to make him feel like an idiot when it showed it was his.. I've actually been thinking about this a little since jordan also has light hair and light eyes and everyone in both sides of our immediate families (well apart from my half siblings who look like their dads) have dark hair and dark eyes so everyone always makes jokes that jordan is the milk mans baby . I try not to let it get to me since I know the truth and I would hope he would know since I don't even leave the house really.. but it still annoys me to no end..

April 25th, 2010, 09:28 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Heck yeah I would be! Though all three kids have looked so much like him for the first few months I doubt that anyone would agree that one was needed.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 25th, 2010, 09:54 PM
Mama2EZ's Avatar Super Mommy
In my relationshiip, yes. But in the show Parenthood, the character completely had the right to ask when she shows up five years later. I just use this as an example, because she was offended at first. uh, yeah he wants to make sure. I guess to me it depends on the situation.
Ezra Ray 7lb. 7oz. born at 4:20

April 25th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
Yes! I would be upset if he EVER asked that.. I know A.J looks like more of my side of the family, but I still see a little bit of my DH in him..

April 25th, 2010, 10:43 PM
Peytonsmomma
her dad wanted me to get one, swore up and down the whole pregnancy that it wasn't his mind you he was the only guy i slept with in 5 years, peyton came out and wouldn't you know she looks exactly like him... no denying she's his
April 26th, 2010, 05:08 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
YEs I would be offended

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 26th, 2010, 05:43 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
We've been married for nearly 10 years so I'd definitely be upset. I'd think he'd lost his mind.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search