Cuddly Baby?

Forum: 2009 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2009 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 25th, 2010, 08:49 PM
pearlica's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Is your baby a cuddly baby?

Tegan isnt really. She loves to be sitting on the floor on her blanket with her toys and interacting with you. But she is not a fan of sitting on laps or or snuggling. My mom says I was the same way. When she's sleepy she will cuddle a bit and during her last bottle of the night, but that's about it. Sometimes I feel bad when family comes to visit because they all want to hold her in their laps but she gets fussy really quickly like that. She loves to face people and smile at them just not while being held for any length of time.
April 25th, 2010, 09:58 PM
Mama2EZ's Avatar Super Mommy
Ezra loves to be held. I think as soon as he can run though he won't be any longer. So I hold him and love on him all the time while I can. There are times like tonight that he just wants to feel either DH or myself near him while he sleeps. He will reach out and make sure that we are there. He doesn't like to sleep alone for too long.
Ezra Ray 7lb. 7oz. born at 4:20

April 26th, 2010, 05:14 AM
mommy2Breana+Brandon's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
yes Xander loves to be cuddled and held

Do you love food, entertaining, cooking?!?! Then you will LOVE Tastefully Simple. www.tastefullysimple.com/web/cpisch

April 26th, 2010, 05:42 AM
Adriana's Mommy's Avatar I <3 my kids
A.J is VARY cuddly. He doesn't like to be put down nor does he like to be in a room by himself.. He even prefers me over my DH.. Having him this clingy can be to much sometimes, especially when I'm trying to make dinner or helping my daughter with something... But hopefully when I get my BabyHawk Oh snap, I can just put him on my back and do my thing..

April 26th, 2010, 05:45 AM
SusieQ2's Avatar Jersey Girl
Jillian is cuddly but not as much as her big brother was and still is. She likes to be snuggled at night when she's sleeping though and she loves being held and being on someone's lap. DS loved to be cradled in my arms but Jillian doesn't like that beyond when she's nursing. She wants to be upright so she can watch everything.

April 26th, 2010, 08:47 AM
monica8's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Levi hates being cuddled, too. Has since he was born pretty much. I was trying to sit with him on the couch today and he was pulling my hair, bending backward, trying to crawl over me. I wish he liked to cuddle a little more. Last night he fell asleep in my arms while I was feeding him his bottle, which was a treat. He's fallen asleep in my arms less than 10 times since he was 2 months old.

Sounds like our independent babies would be friends. Does she get separation anxiety at all from you? Levi could care less who he's with... it's a little sad he doesn't prefer me.

April 26th, 2010, 10:26 AM
sunkissed_beachbabe's Avatar Veteran
Sevrina likes to be carried around because shes on the go but as for sitting still on ur lap uh yea thats not happenin. Even when shes tired she wont lay her head on my chest and cuddle she squirms and grabs and pinches me. She really is a pistol lol

April 26th, 2010, 10:56 AM
TulipDawn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to TulipDawn
Peyton loves to be cuddled....she likes to play on the floor with her toys but if you hold her she will stay and play with you for a while...
April 26th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to natty
Elise will sit on your lap but she wants to be sitting up not cuddling so she doens't mind being help but Loves to just play with her toys

April 26th, 2010, 04:39 PM
MellieB's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lucy was until she started to roll. Now she would much rather explore the world than be held.

Thanks to Claire1979 for the amazing siggy.

Tweet Tweet Facebook Bloggin'

Our Angel Baby on Facebook

April 26th, 2010, 08:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to MommaDucks Send a message via Yahoo to MommaDucks
Bailey is like Elise, loves to be held, but has to be sitting up and looking around, she never just rests her head on me like the boys did. I think thats why I love BFing so much, she has to cuddle then

Nicole: Tom's Wife [5.7.05]; Mommy of Thomas [9.6.05], Collin [1.17.08], & Bailey [10.2.09]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search